Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BEST EVER

Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:09 pm

Holidays with your Wife/girlfriend

Mine Cancun Mexico on Our Honeymoon, 5 Star Treatment, Superb Value, Swimming with Dolpinns,Sea lions,Sting Rays etc and letting you drive a Speed boat.
Visiting Coco Bongos Night Club,owned By Jim Carey, Drink ALL NIGHT FOR A £10 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

With THE LADS 1998 In Malia A riot :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: BEST EVER

Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:12 pm

Kavos :lol:

Seriously, drank and danced all night, vodka and red bulls, slept by the pool all day heaven.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:12 pm

loved turkey, and the caribbean, but my best fave has got to be florida and new york stunning holidays :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:14 pm

Weston Super Mare with Mrs Saddles.......heaven. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: donkeys, cuppas. candy floss, down the pier, up the pier.....no place better than WSM!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :mrgreen:

Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:16 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Weston Super Mare with Mrs Saddles.......heaven. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: donkeys, cuppas. candy floss, down the pier, up the pier.....no place better than WSM!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :mrgreen:

kiss me quick hats??

Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:19 pm

Had some great family holidays. Sa Coma in Majorca was good as was Gran Canaria.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:21 pm

The Rhooster wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:Weston Super Mare with Mrs Saddles.......heaven. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: donkeys, cuppas. candy floss, down the pier, up the pier.....no place better than WSM!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :mrgreen:

kiss me quick hats??

Ooooo u dirty boy!! of course and the occasional late nite nooky on the only part of the beach where the tide hadn't come in----and then i had to nip back to Mrs Saddles in hotel!! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:21 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
The Rhooster wrote:

kiss me quick hats??

Ooooo u dirty boy!! of course and the occasional late nite nooky on the only part of the beach where the tide hadn't come in----and then i had to nip back to Mrs Saddles in hotel!! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: the hat worked then

Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Holidays with your Wife/girlfriend

Mine Cancun Mexico on Our Honeymoon, 5 Star Treatment, Superb Value, Swimming with Dolpinns,Sea lions,Sting Rays etc and letting you drive a Speed boat.
Visiting Coco Bongos Night Club,owned By Jim Carey, Drink ALL NIGHT FOR A £10 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

For a weekend with the Wife....Rome
For a holiday.......................Cancun at Dreams Resort & Spa

With the lads.......................Warsaw, v Poland 2005 quality!!

Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:42 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:loved turkey, and the caribbean, but my best fave has got to be florida and new york stunning holidays :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The drive down to Florida Keys takes some beating I must admit and playing with the baby alligators was quite fun, they can give a nasty nip though if you take the tape off they're somewhat large gobs. Diving with sharks was great but obey the guides instructions don't leave the safety cage, they give an even bigger nip than the baby aligators. If you ever go on safari don't laugh at the monkeys and give them the "coffee shake" when they're masturbating, they really, really don't like that.

Sunset over the pyramids is something special but don't hit the locals over the head with crappy syphinx statues they're trying to sell you, they get quite agitated. Come to think of it, when in the middle east, don't ever mention the Danish Cartoons or ask why their gods called Alan.

I should write a book about my travel experiences! Diving in the Red Sea is something everyone should try though, magnificent, but don't poke a conger eel type thing, they can and do give a nasty nip, they do however bear an uncanny resemblance to Bristol ladies.

Indian Ocean, most islands, I've only been to two and a bit pricey to get there but a very relaxing holiday, the dogs gonads, wife wouldn't let me go diving, interfere with the wild life, fly the plane or helicopter I'm sure she was getting a bonus off Bupa International :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:15 pm

Short Break, Prague
Holiday, Cyprus
Going to try a cruise next year hopefully.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:20 pm

Going to South Africa with school to play egg. Spent 7 days in cape town where we visited a township which was the biggest eye opener i have ever had, at 16 seeing all the children who were over the moon when we gave them sweets and drinks. Then spent 4 days in sun city which was just out of this world one of the best resorts i have ever seen and then that was topped off by a night time safari and a BBQ in the middle of the bush with rhinos walking a few feet away.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:27 pm

guardlavaca cuba playa costa verde,fantastic

Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:15 pm

Maldives.

Exclusive resort, superb dive sites, fantastic people, no shoes or mobile phones for the duration of your visit. Big game fishing, fantastic food thought it would be hard to beat but then we had our first child and every holdiay since then has been a hoot!..Even a week in the rain in a caravan in Carmarthen!

And we've got anther one due in August (child not holiday lol!) :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:16 pm

never been abroad. so would have to say cornwall :lol:

Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:40 pm

Flying over the Grand Canyon in a 12 seater plane.Some places don't live up to expectations but the Canyon was more spectacular than i expected, awesome.The experience was worth 12 beach holidays.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:07 pm

me and the lad went on an overland trip from Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro....... went to see Boca Juniors play and Vasco da Gamma at the Maracanara....... got fantastic photos of my lad playing football on copacabana beach with his cardiff top

Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:16 am

Goa India, swimming in the warm sea at 5 in the morning/ getting pulled by the police anpayin them a shitload of money tolet mean my scooter go on our way, then getting lost up some mountain till the sun rose. I got hit off my scooter by a taxi an got food poisoning but what a holiday.. Barcelona has to be the best city i've been to just love the place. Hated cyprus.. Went to Tokyo last month and proposed to the missus also an amazing place, out of this world

Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:51 am

Forever Blue wrote:Holidays with your Wife/girlfriend

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:54 am

Cuba 5 years ago for my best mates wedding.

I basically took over the hotel and did whatever I liked. I'd kick the barman out behind the bar after come back from a night out and I'd serve cocktails for guests til the early hours!!

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:19 am

Either Switzerland with my family or just a little long weekend away I had with my girlfriend down Poole. It was great because the whole time was just about us and the best moment was sitting on the beach polishing off a bottle of wine whilst we watched the sun set. Good times. :)

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:17 am

Last November, after we ran the New York marathon.

We flew to Vancouver and travelled the west coast to LA

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:21 am

Fox, mind me asking how much that cost because I'd quite like to do that with my missus one day except maybe the East coast.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:22 am

Tenerife 2008, it was our first holiday abroad without our daughter who had gone skiing to Austria with the school.

Enjoyed it so much done the same again in 2009,again while the daughter went skiing to Austria.

No im not that cruel also went on a family holiday to Majorca. :lol:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:26 am

Zabier wrote:Fox, mind me asking how much that cost because I'd quite like to do that with my missus one day except maybe the East coast.

The whole trip cost around 3000 each I would guess.

1000 on hotels and travelling, maybe a little more

2000 on spending money, which was mostly drink!

East coast is a little cheaper for travel, most of the big cities are in the north east and close together, though it is a little more for hotels and stuff, especially NYC.

If you really want to budget the travel then the greyhounds are cheap, but they smell.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:37 am

Florida with my parents and grandparents.
Never forget the time I took my mother who suffers from vertigo onto the rocking rollercoaster :twisted:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:52 pm

Goa India, swimming in the warm sea at 5 in the morning/ getting pulled by the police anpayin them a shitload of money tolet mean my scooter go on our way, then getting lost up some mountain till the sun rose. I got hit off my scooter by a taxi an got food poisoning but what a holiday.. Barcelona has to be the best city i've been to just love the place. Hated cyprus.. Went to Tokyo last month and proposed to the missus also an amazing place, out of this world

I'm off to Barcelona next week, any places to recommend please mate.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:53 pm

JonnieBlue wrote:Goa India, swimming in the warm sea at 5 in the morning/ getting pulled by the police anpayin them a shitload of money tolet mean my scooter go on our way, then getting lost up some mountain till the sun rose. I got hit off my scooter by a taxi an got food poisoning but what a holiday.. Barcelona has to be the best city i've been to just love the place. Hated cyprus.. Went to Tokyo last month and proposed to the missus also an amazing place, out of this world

I'm off to Barcelona next week, any places to recommend please mate?

Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:58 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:52 pm

With THE LADS 1998 In Malia A riot - Agreed!!