Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHATS SOME OF YOUR BEST MEMORIES

Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:05 pm

OUTSIDE FOOTBALL

Mines rem the first time each off My Daughters have run to see me, calling Me Daddy when they were about 2 yrs old :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WHATS SOME OF YOUR BEST MEMORIES

Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:07 pm

my god annis thats a hard one to answer, soooooooooo many, got to think on this one :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:08 pm

The birth of my son, I remember holding him for first time and telling him nobody would ever hurt him, my daughter too as I didnt want a girl, then she was born and i fell in love with her on the spot and would nt change her for the world.

oh and to keep with the usual manner of the board, losing my virginity :lol:

Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:OUTSIDE FOOTBALL

Mines rem the first time each off My Daughters have run to see me, calling Me Daddy when they were about 2 yrs old :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'll never forget my 3 kids being born. Remember the eldest like yesterday-"Hello Charlie, I'm your Daddy and you're a Cardiff fan. We beat Hartlepool 2-0 yesterday". The following week i remember having a bollocking for running around the house like a loonatic. We had just beaten the jacks 1-0 at the wretch. Simon Haworth scored.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:19 pm

Definately being at the birth of my two children and holding them as soon as they come out of the big black hole. :lol:

Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:34 pm

Trashing stoke !!! went up on an old liverpool team bus !

Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:50 pm

One of them is seeing my Girlfriend and family at the finish of the London Marathon.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:02 pm

Seeing how green Europe (Germany) was after 8 months in the 1st Gulf War.........Im bloody colourblind but couldn't believe how green it was!!! :)

Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:05 pm

Walking my daughter down the aisle.

Watching my son play his 1st gig.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:14 pm

apart from the birth of my two daughters.Going on numerous visits to see my m8 in hospital have half his foot amputated and 4 toes amputated off the other foot them coming back from the operating theatre laughing and joking to me and cheering me up cus i was crying for him. I just love the guy! Top man Wheenie your a legend!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:12 am

Deffo the birth of the birth of my wee boy.

Almost as good was seeing the "new" Bankies run out in the town for the first time, that brought me to tears knowing I had played a big part in it, with a heap of other folk.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:38 pm

This week Annis, it has to be Miss Grace and Miss Darcey, both made me so proud with their glowing reports at parents evening !! Beautiful Junior Bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:56 pm

Finding out the wife was pregnant with twins Dec 21 1994. Six years waiting for that news & a lottery win would'nt have been a better feeling.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:28 pm

bluebirds over.... wrote:Finding out the wife was pregnant with twins Dec 21 1994. Six years waiting for that news & a lottery win would'nt have been a better feeling.

:) :ayatollah: