Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Thank You Annis

Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:37 pm

Fair play you have been a great source of information regarding the fantastic news we have all been praying for. I cannot understand why you bother to post messages on Mike Morris`s website, as all you get following your posts is abuse. Any way you deserve a place somewhere within the club as far as i am concerned. Keep up the good work mate. Pont-y-pwl blue.

Re: Thank You Annis

Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:40 pm

richyevs wrote:Fair play you have been a great source of information regarding the fantastic news we have all been praying for. I cannot understand why you bother to post messages on Mike Morris`s website, as all you get following your posts is abuse. Any way you deserve a place somewhere within the club as far as i am concerned. Keep up the good work mate. Pont-y-pwl blue.

well said richie, i wasnt a fan of annis until i started really reading his posts more, but he only tries his best for the fans, the other mb are just full of key board warriors.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:44 pm

Yea Good work Annis, been following this mb and now dont go on the other. Have to admit I've had moments of doubt about some of the thing put on, but realise that ur just caught up in the pickle that has been going on in the club, and are prob the most passionate person that is in the know about what is going on. Not sure how u cope, as it stresses me out reading it on here. Loving it...

Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:44 pm

richyevs wrote:Fair play you have been a great source of information regarding the fantastic news we have all been praying for. I cannot understand why you bother to post messages on Mike Morris`s website, as all you get following your posts is abuse. Any way you deserve a place somewhere within the club as far as i am concerned. Keep up the good work mate. Pont-y-pwl blue.

Cheers Richie,

I try my best to keep all City fans updated, not always 100% correct, but 90% of the time I get there.
I post less and less on the other mb, but I get emails all the time asking me why I dont, so I go on there once a day now more really to let people know about this one, once I have got about 2,000 members I prob will never look at it again. Mike is great but he let the snipers take over, he has started clamping down now but a bit to late.
THANKS again Richie.

ONWARDS and UPWARDS FOR THE BLUEBIRDS.

Annis

Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:46 pm

Western Blue wrote:Yea Good work Annis, been following this mb and now dont go on the other. Have to admit I've had moments of doubt about some of the thing put on, but realise that ur just caught up in the pickle that has been going on in the club, and are prob the most passionate person that is in the know about what is going on. Not sure how u cope, as it stresses me out reading it on here. Loving it...

Thanks Western Blue, Yes being going nuts lately, but we all love our club and want to see it get to what we Dream of THE PREMIER LEAGUE.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:47 pm

Ninian 72 wrote:

well said richie, i wasnt a fan of annis until i started really reading his posts more, but he only tries his best for the fans, the other mb are just full of key board warriors.

Ninian I am not yr fan either :lol:
No Cheers hopefully we are on our way.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:54 pm

Annis is good friends with a mate of mine a certain Alan Rawlings who introduced me to Cardiff City back in the late 80`s. Rawlings also intorduced me to Annis a good few years back now, and i am usually spot on judging a person, and to be fair i said to Rawlings after my introduction that i thought he seemed a decent enough fella. Alan then replied by saying that apart from himself and maybe a handfull of others Annis`s blood runs blue and is City through and through, he also mentioned to me about Annis buying a player to add to the poor squad City had at the time. Alan Rawlings and loads of other boys/lads in the Cwmbran/Pontypool area have nothing but good things to say about Mr Abraham.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:17 pm

"we luvs u Annis we do - Oh Annis we luvs u!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:35 pm

richyevs wrote:Annis is good friends with a mate of mine a certain Alan Rawlings who introduced me to Cardiff City back in the late 80`s. Rawlings also intorduced me to Annis a good few years back now, and i am usually spot on judging a person, and to be fair i said to Rawlings after my introduction that i thought he seemed a decent enough fella. Alan then replied by saying that apart from himself and maybe a handfull of others Annis`s blood runs blue and is City through and through, he also mentioned to me about Annis buying a player to add to the poor squad City had at the time. Alan Rawlings and loads of other boys/lads in the Cwmbran/Pontypool area have nothing but good things to say about Mr Abraham.

Cheers Richy.
Send My regards to Alan :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:43 am

Yes I have a Rep for Arse licking Annis, and yes I did care before but now I just join in and Take the piss out of myself :lol: .
But I can tell you all this.... Annis is one of if not the most genuine bloke you'll ever meet someone who has the Right balance in life he loves the City but also Loves his Family more. Annis you top man and you are someone who I will allways turn to if im ever I need to speak to someone.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:52 am

Western Blue wrote:Yea Good work Annis, been following this mb and now dont go on the other. Have to admit I've had moments of doubt about some of the thing put on, but realise that ur just caught up in the pickle that has been going on in the club, and are prob the most passionate person that is in the know about what is going on. Not sure how u cope, as it stresses me out reading it on here. Loving it...

Great website Annis, and it is a much quicker way of finding information, keep up the good work. I flick between the two, but the balance has shifted towards this one more and more by the day.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:24 am

BlueCheg wrote:Yes I have a Rep for Arse licking Annis, and yes I did care before but now I just join in and Take the piss out of myself :lol: .
But I can tell you all this.... Annis is one of if not the most genuine bloke you'll ever meet someone who has the Right balance in life he loves the City but also Loves his Family more. Annis you top man and you are someone who I will allways turn to if im ever I need to speak to someone.

Cheers Chegs get ready for a slating :lol:

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:25 am

Bluebina wrote:

Great website Annis, and it is a much quicker way of finding information, keep up the good work. I flick between the two, but the balance has shifted towards this one more and more by the day.

Thanks Bluebina, lets keep this MB a good one, Thanks again.