Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

the leicester drummer

Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:06 pm

met him yesterday after the game, he is now a member on here (lcfc) and is going to sign the petition :ayatollah:

Re: the leicester drummer

Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:06 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:20 pm

good to see him on board, perhaps we can get him to sit outside ridsdales house and bang his drum all night :D

Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:25 pm

fatty bang your drum, fatty fatty bang your drum.......................... bring it down in a few weeks, and get it going to the beat of ridsdale out ! (hopefully hes gone by then ) :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:26 pm

saddam wrote:met him yesterday after the game, he is now a member on here (lcfc) and is going to sign the petition :ayatollah:

nice one Saddam :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:28 pm

they wont let me bring it milly.. i asked the other week when ya beat us in the cup.. only 2 teams let me take it in the championship but i never do to be honest... its horrible to see clubs such as yours struggling because of 1 man... its your club you deserve to have more of a say... good luck.. ill keep my fingers crossed for you...... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:29 pm

lcfc drummer wrote:they wont let me bring it milly.. i asked the other week when ya beat us in the cup.. only 2 teams let me take it in the championship but i never do to be honest... its horrible to see clubs such as yours struggling because of 1 man... its your club you deserve to have more of a say... good luck.. ill keep my fingers crossed for you...... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

welcome lcfc drummer, enjoy your stay, and have fun.....keep beating the drum :D

Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:31 pm

lcfc drummer wrote:they wont let me bring it milly.. i asked the other week when ya beat us in the cup.. only 2 teams let me take it in the championship but i never do to be honest... its horrible to see clubs such as yours struggling because of 1 man... its your club you deserve to have more of a say... good luck.. ill keep my fingers crossed for you...... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

its shit, but you wouldnt get a drum near our stadium, most of us arnt alowed to breathe in there thesedays !
cheers mate, all the best to you lot, unless we fight over the last play off spot :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:43 pm

we have a full blown band at hillsborough on the kop and they also do the England games!!!!!

They do my head in!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:45 pm

hi sam.. i was up at hillsborough last weekend.. i travelled up with tango.. good day out... apart from a few mindless youths and a shit result..lol

Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:48 pm

lcfc drummer wrote:hi sam.. i was up at hillsborough last weekend.. i travelled up with tango.. good day out... apart from a few mindless youths and a shit result..lol

nice one big fella!!! Good result for the Wednesday! ;)
did tango take you to the travellers for a beer i hope??? :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:54 pm

yeah went in the travellers matey.. some nice lads in there.. the gaffer was a nice guy but wouldnt want to cross him.... they treated me well and thats all that mattered... we came up in a limobus.. it was a good day...

Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:59 pm

lcfc drummer wrote:yeah went in the travellers matey.. some nice lads in there.. the gaffer was a nice guy but wouldnt want to cross him.... they treated me well and thats all that mattered... we came up in a limobus.. it was a good day...

welcome onboard mate !! :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:00 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: i keep tapping my head... aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:06 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:
lcfc drummer wrote:yeah went in the travellers matey.. some nice lads in there.. the gaffer was a nice guy but wouldnt want to cross him.... they treated me well and thats all that mattered... we came up in a limobus.. it was a good day...

welcome onboard mate !! :ayatollah:

i went to visit the gaffer saturday! Hes had all his toes amputated only left with one big toe! all through diabetes poor lad!
hes a warrior nevers keeps him down! Wheenie the Legend!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:08 pm

lcfc drummer wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: i keep tapping my head... aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

:ayatollah: You may want to visit our sex thread lcfc :lol:

That is where Baz stays, you will learn alot off him :lol:

Welcome mate :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:14 pm

wheenie thats him.. couldnt remember his name.. nice guy.. his wife/landlady was nice aswell.. tango said that it was due to biabetes... say hello from me when ya see him next... im coming to ur game on saturday against derby with tango all being well... nice 1 sam...

sex thread....tell me more :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:15 pm

lcfc drummer wrote:wheenie thats him.. couldnt remember his name.. nice guy.. his wife/landlady was nice aswell.. tango said that it was due to biabetes... say hello from me when ya see him next... im coming to ur game on saturday against derby with tango all being well... nice 1 sam...

Have a look it is close to the top of the page

It is called 'New Sex Thread' It aint for the faint hearted though :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:18 pm

lcfc drummer wrote:wheenie thats him.. couldnt remember his name.. nice guy.. his wife/landlady was nice aswell.. tango said that it was due to biabetes... say hello from me when ya see him next... im coming to ur game on saturday against derby with tango all being well... nice 1 sam...

ive just been on phone to him! im going to the derby game! see you in travs!!!! then im coming back down to cardiff to watch the watford game!!!! see you saturday for a few beers!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:26 pm

cheers chippy.. im all excited...lol.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: the leicester drummer one for the album

Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:43 pm

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q261 ... M_0111.jpg

Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:51 pm

Hi Lcfc. I was at the game yesterday and I just want to say what a great sportsman you came over. Keep banging that drum, its what this game needs. :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:37 pm

cheers bake.. its what footballs all about.. meeting new people and having a good time and if ya can pick 3 points up in the mean time its a bonus.... thanx alot :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:25 am

fatty bang your drum, fatty fatty bang your drum :D

Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:08 am

its his b.day 2day and he is already looking forward to the banter with the city faithful tonight. he is also gonna do the ayatollah :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
if we get up there in time i will be meeting him b4 the game for a quick drink

Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:16 am

i got a question for lcfc drummer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIT-MI1X1SQ