Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: SIGN THE PETITION

Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:11 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Dreamlike or Chic wrote:Pointless petition. Yes, I want Ridsdale out but him going won't save us.

Keeping him won't either, so in that case I'll let's get rid of the c**t :ayatollah: Come on Mike get that Trust brainwashing out of your head mate, we HAVE to do something.

No one's brainwashed me, mate but you lot on here need to think smarter than that. Yes we all we HAVE to do something but what good is this going to do? Do you think Ridsdale will walk because a few hundred sign that?

If you're doing a petition, get the "golden ticket" boys to sign it demanding their money back - that might rattle them a bit more.

If you want to really put the frighteners on, start a legal action for being defrauded on the "golden ticket." They practically admitted to it in the EGM and we've got the evidence.

If you want a demo, do it at PMG's office - they're the ones who are letting us go down the toilet having used every opportunity to profit from CCFC.

Write to PMG and all their cronies with shareholdings and tell them that they have an obligation as custodians of the club to keep it going until someone else comes in.

At the end of day, we all want to do something that will make a difference but whatever we do to make ourselves feel better, our fate is in the hands of others.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:28 pm

Signed...TWICE!!! :x

Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:28 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:Signed...TWICE!!! :x

:lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:36 pm

welshie wrote:Signed

At the risk of being shouted at, can we try and make sure that there is no swearing or personal insults on there, as I believe it won't be taken as serious with them on it? If you want to go for it, who am I to ask you not too, but from a point of view of getting some action from this petition I think it will be taken more seriously without swearing and personal insults. :)

totally agree :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:39 pm

At the risk of being shouted at, can we try and make sure that there is no swearing or personal insults on there, as I believe it won't be taken as serious with them on it? If you want to go for it, who am I to ask you not too, but from a point of view of getting some action from this petition I think it will be taken more seriously without swearing and personal insults. :)[/quote]
totally agree :ayatollah:[/quote]

Yesssireyybob! agreed. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:26 pm

Proud to have signed-----RIDSDALE OUT-----NOW :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:33 pm

signed :evil:

Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:24 pm

Signed. Mark Davies. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:29 pm

ive signed and very proud to do so

Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:51 pm

papa`s signed :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:14 am

Signed and posted links on the various Bankies boards for extra support.

Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:26 am

signed, and i think its for the best that i didnt leave a message :lol:
same applies to ihatealiens :lol:

Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:10 am

Signed all the way from sunny Singapore :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:53 am

Uncle Fester wrote:Signed...TWICE!!! :x

cheers Uncle :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:55 am

Dreamlike or Chic wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Dreamlike or Chic wrote:Pointless petition. Yes, I want Ridsdale out but him going won't save us.

Keeping him won't either, so in that case I'll let's get rid of the c**t :ayatollah: Come on Mike get that Trust brainwashing out of your head mate, we HAVE to do something.

No one's brainwashed me, mate but you lot on here need to think smarter than that. Yes we all we HAVE to do something but what good is this going to do? Do you think Ridsdale will walk because a few hundred sign that?

If you're doing a petition, get the "golden ticket" boys to sign it demanding their money back - that might rattle them a bit more.

If you want to really put the frighteners on, start a legal action for being defrauded on the "golden ticket." They practically admitted to it in the EGM and we've got the evidence.

Mike there are other matters underway regarding the 'golden ticket', I was talking with someone last night who has started the legal route and will be drumming up support regarding it so hopefully people will be backing him ;)
If you want a demo, do it at PMG's office - they're the ones who are letting us go down the toilet having used every opportunity to profit from CCFC.

Write to PMG and all their cronies with shareholdings and tell them that they have an obligation as custodians of the club to keep it going until someone else comes in.

At the end of day, we all want to do something that will make a difference but whatever we do to make ourselves feel better, our fate is in the hands of others.

Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:56 am

Eddie May wrote:Great Carl I have signed . :ayatollah:

thank you Eddie :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:56 am

PtB wrote:Signed and posted links on the various Bankies boards for extra support.

Superb Paul :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:58 am

Signature 106 Rio Ferdinand :lol:

Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:26 am

carlccfc wrote:Signature 106 Rio Ferdinand :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: i cant believe it

Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:32 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Signature 106 Rio Ferdinand :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: i cant believe it

even TLG has signed it No.259.

I werent expecting that. :o

Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:58 pm

signed :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:26 pm

carl is the petition just on line or can we do it on print out,and how can we print the form ??? thanks.your answer please.

Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:30 pm

byron moreno wrote:carl is the petition just on line or can we do it on print out,and how can we print the form ??? thanks.your answer please.

At the moment Byron it is only online but I am working on something to be printed out :thumbup:

Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:59 pm

I'm done - just a reminder to those with children don't forget to add their names - only fair they voice their signatures!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:02 pm

Jez wrote:I'm done - just a reminder to those with children don't forget to add their names - only fair they voice their signatures!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Children :evil: Who you talking to Missy. I put my name down :D :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:13 pm

done :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:15 pm

Signed. :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:28 pm

SIGNED :P :P :P :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:17 pm

Only just got round to doing it, but better late than never. :ayatollah:

I've looked at the signitures and wow some made me laugh :lol:

Gwyn Davies: Transparent my R's
Richard Kingdon: Get out of our club fatty
Simon Lavall: This man is a diesease
Mark Morris: Time to go get some nuts

So far there are 570 signitures - sig 556 is Mark Hudson :lol:

Nice to see other teams supporters signing it too.
Football against Ridsdale!

Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:21 pm

Name: Darren Purse on Mar 13, 2010
Comments: your ruining a great club leave