Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ONWARDS AND UPWARDS

Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:57 pm

great day, now lets continue onwards and upwards on the pitch :lol:

Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:10 pm

Dont worry, the players will bring us down to earth again on Sunday :lol: :roll:

Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:29 pm

ccfclover wrote:Dont worry, the players will bring us down to earth again on Sunday :lol: :roll:

They better not ruin my weekend, no I reckon we will pull of a 2-1 Victory.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ccfclover wrote:Dont worry, the players will bring us down to earth again on Sunday :lol: :roll:

I reckon it'll be a nice comfortable 4 -1 win for us Sunday - we'll show our class. ;)

Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:16 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I reckon it'll be a nice comfortable 4 -1 win for us Sunday - we'll show our class. ;)

When we really want to we are a class side, but we just cant keep it going.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:As I said yesterday I was down the club but i was sworn to secrecy but to be honest I still didnt believe it till I saw the email.

This is an historic day.
Now there should be NO more selling in January 2010, just us now talking about who is coming in.
PR will now fly to malaysia and help them put there millions in to Our club.
There will now prob be a rush for Season Tickets lol.
Dave Jones nows your chance to take CARDIFF CITY TO THE PROMISED LAND.
If Peter Ridsdale now honours the the Reduced repayments to Langston starting in January 2010, then that is Sam/Langston gone.
Amen.

What a fantastic day................... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS..................

Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:51 pm

Ninian 72 wrote:great day

A day that has been inevitable for months, even according to Sam Hammam himself.

Nothing to get excited about.

The new agreement opens doors. What we need now is people who want this club to succeed to walk through them.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:31 am

The Lone Gunman wrote:
Ninian 72 wrote:great day

A day that has been inevitable for months, even according to Sam Hammam himself.

Nothing to get excited about.

The new agreement opens doors. What we need now is people who want this club to succeed to walk through them.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

tlg there is a question on this mb fao tlg, never answered it?

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:31 am

Sorry, but I've got very little interest in this message board. My posts keep getting edited so there's no point in me using it. I'll keeping using Mike's instead. I can say what I want there.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:35 am

The Lone Gunman wrote:Sorry, but I've got very little interest in this message board. My posts keep getting edited so there's no point in me using it. I'll keeping using Mike's instead. I can say what I want there.

what did you say?, did you answer fao tlg ? some time you have to press twice to make sure it goes on, but maybe you should stay on the other bitchy mb.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:43 am

Dave what did you say? I know you look at this MB every day.
You have never answered the FAO TLG Question, Why not?
No one else has complained on here or dont you like the question I always thought you answered the questions ?

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:53 am

The Lone Gunman wrote:Sorry, but I've got very little interest in this message board. My posts keep getting edited so there's no point in me using it. I'll keeping using Mike's instead. I can say what I want there.

Dave you have had more wiped off on the other MB than you have ever had on here, the other week Mike was non stop deleting your threads lol.
Just answer the Question Under FAO TLG.

If things are being deleted why are we leaving your silly post up?

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:01 pm

come on city make our week with a win at boro tom :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:23 am

Ninian 72 wrote:great day, now lets continue onwards and upwards on the pitch :lol:

We have 1 nil at Boro :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: