Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Premier seating Investment --- Tip.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:22 am

Buy those seats up as quick as you can at the current prices. When Vincent Tan enters the areana shortly, his investment and challenge and entry to the Premiership will see those seat prices rocket. Even if you dont like corporate seats to watch football many others will be clamouring for them and be prepared to pay you a hefty price . I can actually forecast a waiting list for them. Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Villa all coming every other week to the Capital of Wales, thousands will be wanting to watch especially far more corporate companies who will require for corporate entertainment and will pay you the price.

Its your way of cashing in and taking a profit, just like the Directors in this takeover!

Re: Premier seating Investment --- Tip.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:53 am

TNT wrote:Buy those seats up as quick as you can at the current prices. When Vincent Tan enters the areana shortly, his investment and challenge and entry to the Premiership will see those seat prices rocket. Even if you dont like corporate seats to watch football many others will be clamouring for them and be prepared to pay you a hefty price . I can actually forecast a waiting list for them. Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Villa all coming every other week to the Capital of Wales, thousands will be wanting to watch especially far more corporate companies who will require for corporate entertainment and will pay you the price.

Its your way of cashing in and taking a profit, just like the Directors in this takeover!

Will you be investing TNT?

Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:58 am

A little too far away for me to use :D

Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:56 am

you invest, and ill use the seats :D