Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IN THE LAST 10 DAYS

Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:18 am

My Books have been THROWN OUT OF THE CLUB SHOP after 2 Years of Selling them(Yet I was the only one who gave them Credit and they made nearly £6 a Book).

Been Publically/Personally Slated by Ridsdale on The Official Site, then Removed with in 20 Minutes.

Been Personally/Publically Slated in the Newspapers By Ridsdale.

Players told not to have anything to do with me as I am an Enemy off Cardiff City.

All Because I asked as A Shareholder for a Vote of No Confidence in OUR CHAIRMAN.

And helped Organise a March because the Finances off OUR CLUB IN IN TURMOIL.

YET EVERY NEWSPAPER AND TV PROGRAMME IN THE COUNTRY SLATES THE RIDDLER.

AND YOUR HATED IN LEEDS and BARNSLEY.

Re: IN THE LAST 10 DAYS

Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:24 am

And you were 1 of only 2 people to vote against the land deal. Slated at the time, but how many would join you now if they knew the money was going to PMG and not the taxman?

Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:28 am

Annis when he's gone from CCFC i would seriously consult a good solicitor. The guy really has gone to town on you publicly.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:38 am

Annis

Its the act of a man that knows he has lost and is in a corner.
He knows that you will here as long as you have breath in your body and he is on the way out.
He has us chipping away at him every day DRIP DRIP lol.
He is hated by the local business community because of his dealings with them.
He has his W H Smiffs hearing soon.
He will have to buy a car lol.

What have you got to worry about - NOTHING because you have not duped the fans or the business community.

LET HIM RANT THE b*stard WILL BE GONE SOON.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:39 am

I think its good coz Annis is only saying what thousands of others are thinking and as a shareholder he's got the right to ask any questions he likes . Ridsdale is just using all the slating as an excuse for the heat to go off him a little , a mild distraction for everybody maybe ? :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:33 am

It can't be a good feeling to be so despised by so many people both here in Wales in his native Yorkshire and throughout the football world generally. How he sleeps at night I will never know.

Well Riddler, as they say, you made your bed now lie in it.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:48 am

Ridsdale has had an easy run through slack opposition ever since he came to our club as "A Financial Advisor!!!" of all things. This is a man so full of ego and so incompetent that he would have bankrupted Fort Knox given the chance. Goldfinger would have ended as Leadfinger after hiring him.

It's now become clear that he is an infection in the Bluebird's bloodstream and we need new blood. As someone once said of a PM in parliament " He has sat there too long for any good he has done!"

:old:
CAL

Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:03 pm

Lets hope Thousands Sign this on line petition :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:08 pm

annis f**k him up annis annis f**k him up :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:42 pm

[quote="dafydd-ccfc85"]annis f**k him up annis annis f**k him up :lol: :ayatollah:[/quote
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Get Santa the Husky on to him Annis :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:My Books have been THROWN OUT OF THE CLUB SHOP after 2 Years of Selling them(Yet I was the only one who gave them Credit and they made nearly £6 a Book).

Been Publically/Personally Slated by Ridsdale on The Official Site, then Removed with in 20 Minutes.

Players told not to have anything to do with me as I am an Enemy off Cardiff City.

All Because I asked as A Shareholder for a Vote of No Confidence in OUR CHAIRMAN.

I`m suprised the childish fucker hasn`t tried to ban you..

Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:52 pm

and one of your friends can,t get a game (Warren Feeney) surprise surprise

Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:56 pm

BlueCheg wrote:
Get Santa the Husky on to him Annis :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww, i met santa the other day. That lovely ickle doggie has far far FAR too much taste to take a bite out of him.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:57 pm

ballinger wrote:and one of your friends can,t get a game (Warren Feeney) surprise surprise
i cant get a game there either ;)

Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:12 pm

He's gutless Annis. All cheap personnal shots. At least you are Man enough not to go that low. All the things you have said are about the running of the club. Questions we all want answers to.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:My Books have been THROWN OUT OF THE CLUB SHOP after 2 Years of Selling them(Yet I was the only one who gave them Credit and they made nearly £6 a Book).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You think you have it rough! In the last 10 days My book has never been into the club shop !! It would have been an honour to have it thrown out. You've got it easy. :roll:

:old:
CAL