Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Thank you Sam!!!

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:16 am

its been a while in coming and without getting TOO excited yet, looking forward to the future now!!!!!

Re: Thank you Sam!!!

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:31 am

Ridsdale has often pronounced on matters expecting them to happen without complications and has often been proved wrong. Until there is an official statement that Sam and/or Langston have signed I wouldn't assume it's a done deal.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:35 am

Gerry Hat Trick wrote:Ridsdale has often pronounced on matters expecting them to happen without complications and has often been proved wrong. Until there is an official statement that Sam and/or Langston have signed I wouldn't assume it's a done deal.

lol, i know mate thats why ive said without getting "too" excited

gotta hope though :D

Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:48 am

Its on the official site

Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:53 am

Thank you Sam! :D

Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:19 am

kavanagh wrote:Thank you Sam! :D

:D

Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:10 pm

A big thank you must go to Sam! We wouldn't be where we are today if it weren't for Sam, he seen that our club had potential & he got us up the leagues, he made mistakes & by signing I think he has gone a long way in making up for some of the mistakes! Hopefully its onwards & upwards for the City now, next step the promised land - Premiership!

Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:15 pm

nice one sam!! thanks for taking our club out of the bottem divsion

you've had a helping hand with what we are today! just lets us be now

thanks

Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:23 pm

Thanks sam
now lets get cardiff into the premier league jones !

Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:31 pm

Yes, most definitely thank you Sam. To me still after all his faults and as time as passed us by, Sam is a unsung hero at CCFC, he should never ever be forgotten and I for one hope to see him at CCS sooner rather than later. We need someone like SH, god bless you pal \o/ <o> \o/ <o>

Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:25 pm

sam Hammam my lord, Sam Hammam, oh lord, Sam Hammam!