Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: RIVERSIDE FOOTBALL CLUB SCARVES and T'SHIRTS

Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
milly44 wrote:annis out of intrest are the scarfs black and yeloowy orange colour like the tops?

Suppose to be like the top Rhoosters put up.

Chocolate and Yellow/mustard.

newport county :twisted:
i have one from newport RFC days. same colours have to dig the fooker out . :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Alex wrote:It's even more amusing when they're trying to make everything look normal by offering Paul Quinn (who I expected better from, I like his aggression but it's formed into stupidity) a new contract.

Please just sign Matthews to a new deal with a sell on clause, that'll make this mess slightly more tolerable.

Funny story is, its not valid with a Transfer embargo in place.

Would that be true regarding a new contract for Joe as well?

Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:17 pm

Zabier wrote:Everyone turn up with an inflatable sheep! You know, the ones with a hole in their ass! Then turn up wearing Ridsdale masks and simulate shagging the sheep. That would send a message.

I'm still urging for the inflatable/ foam pick and shovels.

better idea zabier mate, lets all take real sheep and do the same :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:19 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Zabier wrote:Everyone turn up with an inflatable sheep! You know, the ones with a hole in their ass! Then turn up wearing Ridsdale masks and simulate shagging the sheep. That would send a message.

Yet again Baz has to take it to far :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:22 pm

chippy909 wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

Yet again Baz has to take it to far :lol: :lol:
ta :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:34 pm

I won't be able to get down to buy one, if I send someone money can they get me one?

Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:35 pm

Dudders wrote:I won't be able to get down to buy one, if I send someone money can they get me one?
yes no probs :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:59 pm

Baz, some might think you take it too far but in my eyes, you're nothing short of a visionary! :D

Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:14 pm

Nice one pal, PM me your address and i'll send you some cash :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:36 pm

We need a proper slogan. That everyone knows and is to the point.

I love the scarf idea TOP WORK :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:42 pm

I have been championing this idea for weeks, well done Annis for get the scarves ordered though I would say get 2000 to start :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:18 pm

Zabier wrote:Baz, some might think you take it too far but in my eyes, you're nothing short of a visionary! :D

Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:53 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Zabier wrote:Baz, some might think you take it too far but in my eyes, you're nothing short of a visionary! :D

Dear Baz,

I do not like you immaturity, you show a sincere lack of respect to this board. I think you should begin to grow up and stop with all the stupid comment.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Im not immature either :lol:

Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:15 pm

What a great idea---anyone know how much they are? Where will Billy the badge man be selling them? Im getting reall depressed about all this shite surrounding our club

Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:17 pm

4evabluebird wrote:What a great idea---anyone know how much they are? Where will Billy the badge man be selling them? Im getting reall depressed about all this shite surrounding our club

On the corner off Sloper Road by The Bridge.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
4evabluebird wrote:What a great idea---anyone know how much they are? Where will Billy the badge man be selling them? Im getting reall depressed about all this shite surrounding our club

On the corner off Sloper Road by The Bridge.

Cheers Annis--I'll be proud to wear a scarf and so will my son :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:32 pm

I will definatley buy one and so will my father :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:42 am

carlccfc wrote:I have been championing this idea for weeks, well done Annis for get the scarves ordered though I would say get 2000 to start :ayatollah:

yeah i think 1000 will sell quick as support is growing !!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:48 am

A bit late now but I think it should have been red scarves.

A representation of our club being Welsh and PR not. More of us would have had access to welsh tops and scarves instead of having to faork out money on new scarves.

Plus Red would stand out a lot more than brown and amber.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:48 am

Wayne S wrote:A bit late now but I think it should have been red scarves.

A representation of our club being Welsh and PR not. More of us would have had access to welsh tops and scarves instead of having to faork out money on new scarves.

Problem with that and i understand your point, but Cardiff being a cosmopolitan city we have a broad fanbase that arent all Welsh, we run the risk of alienating some fans, imagine being an English Cardiff City supporter and a campaign is started to have a go at Ridsdale being English, how would you feel?

Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:58 am

Alex wrote:Whilst I applaud the efforts you're all taking, doesn't this just feel like you're taking up what the unbearable tosser Surrey/West London FC fans are doing at Old Trafford?

If it gets a point across, why not take inspiration from another club. I think it's a great that United fans have had and it's great that they're being sold outside Old Trafford right by the Megastore, where all the overseas visitors can see what the true United fans feel about the way their previously debt-free club has been hijacked by a buch of robbing yanks who didn't even have an interest in "soccer" before coming here, smelling the cash and robbing the club blind and saddling it with hige debts

Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:02 am

The Rhooster wrote:
Wayne S wrote:A bit late now but I think it should have been red scarves.

Problem with that and i understand your point, but Cardiff being a cosmopolitan city we have a broad fanbase that arent all Welsh, we run the risk of alienating some fans, imagine being an English Cardiff City supporter and a campaign is started to have a go at Ridsdale being English, how would you feel?

Totally agree would not want to alienate any of our English fans. Leave the nationalistic thing just use red as the opposite to blue and it stands out more. The biggest advantage would be the proliferation of red scarves and tops without having to shell out more money.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:59 am

I defo want one but i reckon 1000 will sell out mega quick. Great work Annis :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:19 pm

cefnblue wrote:Brilliant idea :ayatollah:

Yes brilliant idea.. i wonder who thought of that :? Man Utd :oops: :oops:

Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:54 pm

Count me out -------------looks like we're supporting Cewnty................

Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:06 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Count me out -------------looks like we're supporting Cewnty................

NO YOU SUPPORT THE RIDDLER Blazing :evil:

Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:40 pm

Spokesperson for the Man Utd fans group said on TalkShite this morning that the scarfs cost £3.50 from them but stall owners are selling them outside Old Trafford for £9 :roll:

Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:35 pm

city_85 wrote:Spokesperson for the Man Utd fans group said on TalkShite this morning that the scarfs cost £3.50 from them but stall owners are selling them outside Old Trafford for £9 :roll:

£2.05 a popfrom here if you order over 500.

http://www.fosterenterprises.co.uk/cust ... arves.html

Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:53 pm

Now all we need is for David Beckham to be seen with one, and we'll get worldwide coverage!

Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:05 pm

How about the picture of Robin Friday (The famours one), if we are allowed to use it and place Ridsdale on the Goalkeepers head