Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEW STADIUM

Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:24 am

When are we going to stop refering to our home as 'The New Stadium'. Is it just because it hasn't got a proper name or a lingering for the past? Personally I love our new home its just like moving house it soon becomes your home and castle, the sooner everyone gets over Ninian park syndrome the sooner we make CCS the same intimidating atmosphere we all want back

Re: NEW STADIUM

Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:41 am

I would say it's because of the shit name. I was really hoping they were going to call it St David's Park or Parc Dewi Sant. It seemed like the obvious option. Maybe we can campaign for it to be called that?

Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:33 pm

Got over Ninian Park after the first game against scunny. Yeah i miss the old girl but it was the right time to move on, lets get the Ninian atmposher over into CCS, its gettin better with every game. big game against lecicester comin up so lets make it electric in there

Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:59 pm

I cant get over ninian and this stadium doesnt help, its crap for atmosphere.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:03 am

Ninian 72 wrote:I cant get over ninian and this stadium doesnt help, its crap for atmosphere.

How can a stadium be crap for atmosphere? Its the fans inside that create the atmosphere although the main singing section would benefit from being closer to the away end . Perhaps we can get the family stand to get us going :lol: