who do you hate most ?

You may select 1 option

View results

what team do you hate most poll

Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:09 am

you have one option only

Re: what team do you hate most poll

Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:55 am

I voted other because I absolutely despise, detest, hate Chelsea. Nothing to do with their financial situation and the fact they try to steamroller their way over the rules of the game and the football justice system (although this fuels my hatred of them) but I've hated them since the early 80s and always will. I hope Abramovich gets shot by some dodgy Chechen and they disappear back into the oblivion they so recently vacated.f**k Chelsea.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:07 am

I hate any team that beats us, just because im a bad loser it effects my mood for days when we lose!!

Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:29 am

Swansea. I hate the rest on that list aswell, but when we play Swansea for some reason I get a feeling I don't get about any other game, and when we lose games like that, I feel awful. Seeing their fans doing the swim away winds me up beyond belief aswell.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:44 am

Spence wrote:Seeing their fans doing the swim away winds me up beyond belief aswell.

See, I just laugh at the poor people because they have to desparately cling onto something that happened twenty years ago and teach it to their kids, their brothers, sisters and wives (same thing) and anyone who'll listen. They hate us more than we hate them and it makes them look pathetic.

The feeling I got seeing us walk all over the Wurzel scum this season is better than anything I've experienced at a home Cardiff City game probably since the playoffs when we came up.

When the red, red robin goes bob bob bobbin along... shoot the b*stard, shoot the b*stard, shoot, shoot, shoot the b*stard!!

Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:24 am

I chose Leeds because of their fans. They just have this really irritating and unfounded belief that they're the greatest club in the world. Has anyone told them they're in League One recently?

I can't say I hate Swansea because I'd rather see them do well than shit because they're a Welsh team. I hate them when we play them but I won't deny them glory because they're Welsh. The Bristol teams came fairly close but Leeds pipped it for me.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:18 pm

swansea, i don't like the others on the list but i f*cking hate 'the jerks'

Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:23 pm

Didn't know you can do polls on this forum! But yeah, I picked Swansea - duh.

Cardiff City

Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:38 pm

No other team has given me more grief. :evil:

Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:28 pm

Newport county two votes hmmm Come on Annis youve voted twice havent you now thats not allowed. :lol:

Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Newport county two votes hmmm Come on Annis youve voted twice havent you now thats not allowed. :lol:

oops .I have your right sorry. :lol:

Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:46 pm

swansea scum, but leeds pushed them all the way

Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:36 pm

top three i hate is

Swansea scum
Stoke city
Bristol city

Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:50 pm

f**k how I hate swansea!

Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:13 pm

Swansea!

Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:20 am

i voted the worzels! this was my first every away game thanks to my great dad :D

both struggling at the bottom of division 3 at the time, they were above us tho, drew 0-0

never experienced an atmosphere so tense and exciting even though the football wasnt great lol

i hate bristol more than scumsea but its a close call between them two for me

Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:07 am

Swansea are too pathetic to hate.

Leeds, Chelsea and Man Utd after our 70'S & 80'S encounters with them.

People generally don't know what a bunch of cunts Man Utd fans are i hope we play them soon.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:02 pm

I voted for little Swansea Town - but it would have been Liverpool if they were part of the poll

Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:13 pm

Liverpool for me by a mile.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:09 pm

Bristol City for me.
Always hated Bristol.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:14 pm

I hate Swansea City, Swansea City reserves and Swansea City youth team.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:30 pm

I hate Swansea but I also respect them because they are always up for it against us and we do struggle.

However, Bristol City are the team I hate more than any other because they really think they are bigger than they actually are plus they are f**king English. Rovers fans seem much more down to earth and I really don't have much against them and have a few good friends who are BR supporters.

My second most hated team is Newport County, f**king joke club from the top right down to their pathetic deluded fans.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:38 pm

I voted for the Jerks, although being from Port Talbot i know quite a few Jerk fans and have respect for many of them,especially the few who are close friends of mine.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:54 pm

cardiff without a doubt

but we know were 2nd best :lol:

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:36 pm

swansea jack wrote:cardiff without a doubt

:lol: