Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New signing

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:07 pm

Does anybody think, the club could be ready to announce a big signing to calm things down a bit, or am I just hoping :lol: I really need some good news! I just hope they don't just start signing red haired players because it's lucky'

Who could we have? 11 players all ginger :lol:
James Collins,
Kitson,
Can't think of any more

Re: New signing

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:08 pm

watch this space ;)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:11 pm

you would've thought they would have made some signings and parade the new kit that would've kept some fans happy and with seeing the signings may not have worried to much about the kit....but these guys do not think about that.have to say i cant see us having many big signings...load more free ones with wages.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:22 pm

Yeah I think the same, loans and frees that's Cardiff city's way of doing things! I just thought of they as shrewd as they think they are they would've announced it, at a time of a signing or 2.. Maybe some of the fans would be a bit more chilled about it. I hate the whole rebranding idea but if they do actually give Malky a war chest for transfers like as been stated, I'll believe in them, but it seems to me we are just getting lied to over and over!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:34 pm

new signing will be the new red mascot ..... Denzil the f*cking Dragon no doubt and say goodbye to the blue versions :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:37 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:new signing will be the new red mascot ..... Denzil the f*cking Dragon no doubt and say goodbye to the blue versions :lol:

:lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:43 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:new signing will be the new red mascot ..... Denzil the f*cking Dragon no doubt and say goodbye to the blue versions :lol:

Denzil the dragon has got to be better than the abomination we have at the moment Mart, just wondering if i should change my user name ;) :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:47 pm

Jeff you and a few hundred others too Id imagine on here :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:57 pm

bartley blue :lol: :lol: :lol: