Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Veiw from the Afternoon/morning/evening.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:35 am

The badge: is not the best but it has used the same ideas as Sam has but instead on the cross of saint David it is the welsh dragon. There is no reference to the name of the bluebird but the original Sam badge did not have it either it originally said Cardiff City FC across the top of it. Are we all forgetting as well that without this Cardiff City would be no more.

The Kit: Buy the blue one if you don’t like the red, I did the same this year did not like the white one so got the blue and black one. They are quite nice designs and we have had way worse.

I have been a Cardiff fan all my life (23) and 3 generations of my family have been before me I have seen them play the likes of Liverpool in the carling cup final Portsmouth in the FA cup final and the other end of the scale oxford united in the dark days. I for one would love to see PL football at this club. We deserve it. We have got so close in the past and have been gutted that we have not made the Prem, won the carling and the FA cup but with this money there could be a new dawn for Cardiff City football club. I am a Bluebird, Will always be a bluebird no one can ever take that away from me. :ayatollah:

Re: Veiw from the Afternoon/morning/evening.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:37 am

Bobbanker89 wrote:The badge: is not the best but it has used the same ideas as Sam has but instead on the cross of saint David it is the welsh dragon. There is no reference to the name of the bluebird but the original Sam badge did not have it either it originally said Cardiff City FC across the top of it. Are we all forgetting as well that without this Cardiff City would be no more.

The Kit: Buy the blue one if you don’t like the red, I did the same this year did not like the white one so got the blue and black one. They are quite nice designs and we have had way worse.

I have been a Cardiff fan all my life (23) and 3 generations of my family have been before me I have seen them play the likes of Liverpool in the carling cup final Portsmouth in the FA cup final and the other end of the scale oxford united in the dark days. I for one would love to see PL football at this club. We deserve it. We have got so close in the past and have been gutted that we have not made the Prem, won the carling and the FA cup but with this money there could be a new dawn for Cardiff City football club. I am a Bluebird, Will always be a bluebird no one can ever take that away from me. :ayatollah:

I can certainly relate a lot more to the new badge than I ever could to Sam's St David badge, its just a shame its so poorly designed.

I prob wont buy any of the tops now but ill prob get my nephew the blue one like always.