Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PROTEST ARRANGED

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:18 am

Bluebird 1977 is going to arrange a protest, so here's your chance to show your dislike of the red shirt and investment and rally together to either drive the Malaysians away or at least get them to withdraw the investment, can you also let all the protesters know your plan B to keep the club afloat and possibly move forward should your mass protest succeed.

Time to stand up and be counted and visible,you have a leader so put up or shut up, but please just stop winging and do something positive and constructive other than just moan. :!:

Re: PROTEST ARRANGED

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:20 am

BigGwynram wrote:Bluebird 1977 is going to arrange a protest, so here's your chance to show your dislike of the red shirt and investment and rally together to either drive the Malaysians away or at least get them to withdraw the investment, can you also let all the protesters know your plan B to keep the club afloat and possibly move forward should your mass protest succeed.

Time to stand up and be counted and visible,you have a leader so put up or shut up, but please just stop winging and do something positive and constructive other than just moan. :!:

some things in life, you just gotta accept... this rebrand is one of them! didnt see anyone else coming to save the club from going completely... talks of a protest are dull! he'll prob get a handful of people go maximum!!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:23 am

BigGwynram wrote:Bluebird 1977 is going to arrange a protest, so here's your chance to show your dislike of the red shirt and investment and rally together to either drive the Malaysians away or at least get them to withdraw the investment, can you also let all the protesters know your plan B to keep the club afloat and possibly move forward should your mass protest succeed.

Well said Gwyn

Its happened and a protest wont change it.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:24 am

Gwyn, you and Bluebird1977 need to get a room!!! :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:25 am

:ayatollah: WELL SAID :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:25 am

But why does it have to be a red shirt and an awful badge?

If they want to invest, and reap the rewards of owning a premiership club what's wrong with a blue shirt and our normal badge?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:27 am

If anything Gwyn, I more disappointed by the home shirt and the tacky badge but they are things possibly we could have helped the club with and still can.

Embrace the change, it's for the good of the club and it's survival, but jointly advise the owners through the Cardiff based Directors they need to have a little substance and colour change on the kit and badge.

Oh and please do it before Billy gets working on his new badges and Doc Graham gets too many fire and passion requests :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:28 am

Owain wrote:

If they want to invest, and reap the rewards of owning a premiership club what's wrong with a blue shirt and our normal badge?

the change is for the Malaysian market.....i know nothing about Malaysia what so ever but these guys do, lets see what happens over the next season or two......then we will know wether this was a good move for CCFC

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:32 am

Gwyn got a point. Either get behind it OR cancel your season tickets (money is all that matters)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:34 am

What good is protesting going to do?? its done theres nothing we can do about it now, its rubbish but it is what it is, support the club not the colour

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:35 am

QPR

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:36 am

Stern wrote:Gwyn got a point. Either get behind it OR cancel your season tickets (money is all that matters)

I think ST are non-returnable.
Not sure mind.
Should be a few going cheap if they are non-returnable.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:39 am

Dont worry gwyn you got what you wanted along with sams brown envelope now hes getting payed which what its all been about to you nothing else oh and btw i dont claim to speak for fans on the tv unlike yourself, you have been the biggest scaremonger of them all with the we will fold talk to fans yet because some do not agree still your still trying to point blame to the blue side if they was to pullout :lol: your a circus clown as best.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:44 am

Trying to single me out again as normal i see out of the many people still who do not agree with the rebrand i guess im alone on thinking these protests will happen with or without me, take alook round gwyn on this board an the other board your getting shafted on :roll:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:45 am

I had a refund on my season ticket this morning. Just called up and they done it, no sorry's, no asking why, no f**k all

I've had a season ticket since I was 9 and the club didn't give a f**k I have gone. They have potentially lost over £400 a year for the next 30 years. Now that is business sense :x

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:47 am

Stern wrote:I had a refund on my season ticket this morning. Just called up and they done it, no sorry's, no asking why, no f**k all

I've had a season ticket since I was 9 and the club didn't give a f**k I have gone. They have potentially lost over £400 a year for the next 30 years. Now that is business sense :x

Watch now stern you might drive the malaysians away or be classed as the leader of seasons ticket refunds :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:49 am

Stern wrote:I had a refund on my season ticket this morning. Just called up and they done it, no sorry's, no asking why, no f**k all

Fair play to you for sticking to what you believe, i bet your seat will be taken by someone else though.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:51 am

Yeah cmon 1977

Stand up

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:52 am

bluebird1977 wrote:Trying to single me out again as normal i see out of the many people still who do not agree with the rebrand i guess im alone on thinking these protests will happen with or without me, take alook round gwyn on this board an the other board your getting shafted on :roll:

To be fair you singled yourself out. I very rarely come on here anymore but whenever I have you have been constantly banging on about the same thing. Everyone has their views and opinions but when you go on and on and on you put yourself in certain position to be targetted for critcism.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:53 am

The Lad wrote:Yeah cmon 1977

Stand up

Im stood up as always its just gwyn can only see me vs red on both boards to single me out im afraid thats how he ticks :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:54 am

Thanks Stern going to do the same for my two now. Anyone else is welcome to my seat, their choice after all.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:55 am

Why do you have such a problem with people who disagree with the changes and are not impressed with you crying on television and harping on like we are trying to suicide bomb the club?!! I have always thought you were I nice bloke. I just don't get why you seem to snipe at us lot who don't want to sell our club colours and badge?

I understand the pro red lot. It is fine to have an opinion. We all love the club in different ways. I have Cardiff City tattoos. I love the blue kit. I love the badge. Leave us alone to be upset. You have won. Let us have a rant. As if we wouldn't rant.

I am saddened that this Mr Tan and his mate have divided the fans like this. It is very sad. The changes have no football reason. He just wants red and likes dragons.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:55 am

Occasional Violins wrote:Thanks Stern going to do the same for my two now. Anyone else is welcome to my seat, their choice after all.

Will miss you and your lad mate. :(

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:57 am

Corkrey wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Trying to single me out again as normal i see out of the many people still who do not agree with the rebrand i guess im alone on thinking these protests will happen with or without me, take alook round gwyn on this board an the other board your getting shafted on :roll:

To be fair you singled yourself out. I very rarely come on here anymore but whenever I have you have been constantly banging on about the same thing. Everyone has their views and opinions but when you go on and on and on you put yourself in certain position to be targetted for critcism.

Thats because i have an opinion diffrent to others except my balls have not run off unlike others on here, so yea i guess nobody else wants blue here or out there you must be rite :roll:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:59 am

Fergy1927 wrote:

Why do you have such a problem with people who disagree with the changes and are not impressed with you crying on television and harping on like we are trying to suicide bomb the club?!! I have always thought you were I nice bloke. I just don't get why you seem to snipe at us lot who don't want to sell our club colours and badge?

I understand the pro red lot. It is fine to have an opinion. We all love the club in different ways. I have Cardiff City tattoos. I love the blue kit. I love the badge. Leave us alone to be upset. You have won. Let us have a rant. As if we wouldn't rant.

I am saddened that this Mr Tan and his mate have divided the fans like this. It is very sad. The changes have no football reason. He just wants red and likes dragons.

:ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:00 am

Owain wrote:

Because we need additional income to compete and our successful Asian owner believes he can obtain substantial additional income from shirt sales particularly in China where red is everything and the dragon is worshiped. The badge design could have been a lot better admittedly

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:01 am

You 2 are like bloody school kids.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:03 am

bluebird1977 wrote:

Dont worry gwyn you got what you wanted along with sams brown envelope now hes getting payed which what its all been about to you nothing else oh and btw i dont claim to speak for fans on the tv unlike yourself, you have been the biggest scaremonger of them all with the we will fold talk to fans yet because some do not agree still your still trying to point blame to the blue side if they was to pullout :lol: your a circus clown as best.

Time to put up or shut up, show me once where I have described myself as a fans leader or put it to bed.
Brown envelope, yeh Ok, let the fans make their own mind up, do you honestly believe for one minute my main concern in getting this investment for the club is so that Sam can give me a back hander, possibly your life may run on those lines but mine doesn't and there are plenty that know me who will confirm that.

Scaremonger, yeh I'll accept that if scaremongering is sharing my worries and concerns for people to make their own decisions then fair enough, what do you call the spin put out by others saying they will change the seat colours, they will change the nick name, they will change the club name, they will move the club elsewhere, they will sell up and leave us in the lurch, that isn't seen as scaremongering as well is it?

Now stand up and be a man, you are calling for a protest, why leave it to others, you organise it.
I have never called myself a fans leader, but I am a fan who get's up and takes action and does something other than sit on a computer moaning and leaving it to others to fight my fight for me.

IF YOU FEEL THAT STRONGLY ABOUT IT, THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, at the moment you have no ones respect, no credibility, you are a faceless anonymous winger who takes a negative view about most things.

PUT UP< OR SHUT UP, earn some respect. ;)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:04 am

bluelover wrote:Because we need additional income to compete and our successful Asian owner believes he can obtain substantial additional income from shirt sales particularly in China where red is everything and the dragon is worshiped. The badge design could have been a lot better admittedly

If red is everything in China how come there are more Chinese Super League teams that play in blue than in red? Very decent of the six blue teams to sacrifice all that luck and that money for the sake of a colour. :roll:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:04 am

CraigCCFC wrote:You 2 are like bloody school kids.

No craig its his thread claiming im some leader of a protest when all around online people are talking about it on here on mikes board/facebook/twitter everywhere, but he knows i will not run from his thread about me as he can not help himself to those who still oppose to playing in red yet im the school kid. :lol: