Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

glad we still have a club and a future

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:57 am

this must open the door now for Kenny Huang to come in as investor of the club and this club could be big really quickly and I think it will be his investment that will bring us in top quality players.

I reluctantly accept these changes as the debt needed to be cleared so that we can still have Cardiff city FC :ayatollah:

Re: glad we still have a club and a future

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:00 am

gabbs wrote:this must open the door now for Kenny Huang to come in as investor of the club and this club could be big really quickly and I think it will be his investment that will bring us in top quality players.

I reluctantly accept these changes as the debt needed to be cleared so that we can still have Cardiff city FC :ayatollah:

That seems to be the message within the message. VT has some business plan which involves 'other investors' and Red shirts.

Re: glad we still have a club and a future

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:05 am

Yes I agree, the result of his business plan will mean premier league football at Cardiff City and possibly European football.

We all want to see the best for the club, would've been better in blue but lets continue to support Cardiff City :ayatollah: