Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The reaction on here

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:35 am

Most are loving it which is the hard part to take. Most are deluded enough to think we are going to be spending like Man City on Players. Most of the money the 100m is already gone. The debt, the training ground, the expansion, Not much left to spend on players.
But hey you will all look good in your new t shirts

Re: The reaction on here

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:37 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Most are loving it which is the hard part to take. Most are deluded enough to think we are going to be spending like Man City on Players. Most of the money the 100m is already gone. The debt, the training ground, the expansion, Not much left to spend on players.

will u be sticking to ur word of never entering the CCS again.

Not taking the piss, genuinely want to know as you seem to be most vocally opposed. You were adamant the other day.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:37 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Most are loving it which is the hard part to take. Most are deluded enough to think we are going to be spending like Man City on Players. Most of the money the 100m is already gone. The debt, the training ground, the expansion, Not much left to spend on players.

will u be sticking to ur word of never entering the CCS again.

Not taking the piss, genuinely want to know as you seem to be most vocally opposed. You were adamant the other day.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:43 am

I never said that did i. I said i would cause havok in the ground. And was unsure what i will eventually do.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:46 am

Nuclearblue wrote:I never said that did i. I said i would cause havok in the ground. And was unsure what i will eventually do.

ooooh you little hard nut you!
What you going to do sing ''stand up if you hate swansea'' when being told to sit down.! :old:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:49 am

Nuclearblue wrote:I never said that did i. I said i would cause havok in the ground. And was unsure what i will eventually do.

So you will be kicked out in mins of entering

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:00 am

That's what I can't understand.

Most have heard this £100m figure being talked about and are expecting us to walk the league!

The Malaysians weren't going to walk away, as they'd end up losing the considerable money they've already put in.

Check out the statement today. They think they're close to agreeing a settlement with Langston, and the Malaysians debt will be converted into equity. Malky will be given a 'prudent' budget, and they'll look into new training ground and stadium plans.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:38 am

My main fear was as the economy continues to decline and FairPlay Financial Rigour was introduced in the Championship how with our level of debt we would continue to survive? I now feel much more relaxed that my grandchildren will have a Cardiff City to support when I am long gone.
I understand that the business model is built around marketing opportunities in the Far East and branding/logos etc are critical in the development of the marketing plan. Remember Marathon/Snickers and Oil of Ulay/Olay etc etc?

I do understand how fans who live eat and breathe CCFC will be distraught at some of the proposed changes, I salute your passion and commitment week in week out in all weathers spending your hard earned cash in following the club that you love. All I ask is that you try to move on and channel your passion in a positive way so that our club has a future. If you try to drive this investment away the results in economical terms could be catastrophic and the club that we all love could wither and die.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:42 am

Remember Marathon/Snickers and Oil of Ulay/Olay etc etc?

Problem is I don't remember supporting them or giving a shit what they were called.
Hence your argument has failed.
We were blackmailed. You can't buy success but you can obviously buy a lot of our supporters with promises of it.
Pathetic.