Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PROTESTS ARE DUE!!!!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:29 am

Sooner or later it has to happen to show these liars we will not put up with this shit and become puppets like them in the boardroom :evil: :evil:

Re: PROTESTS ARE DUE!!!!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:29 am

bluebird1977 wrote:Sooner or later it has to happen to show these liars we will not put up with this shit and become puppets like them in the boardroom :evil: :evil:

there will be about 6 people there

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:30 am

CraigCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Sooner or later it has to happen to show these liars we will not put up with this shit and become puppets like them in the boardroom :evil: :evil:

Oh dont worry craig im not counting on you.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:31 am

CraigCCFC wrote:

6 people with a backbone is better than thousands of spineless cunts

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:32 am

Grow up, without investment the club has no future, what do you want? the Malasians to walk away and we would become the next Pompey,

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:33 am

CF14-SE14 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:

Agree :ayatollah:

CF14-SE14 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:

:ayatollah: agreed. This sickens me people really believe what there getting sold yet have just been lied to in the media by TG and they still roll over for another anal probe only to take in the PREM/PLAYERS dream :roll:

CF14-SE14 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:

Can you inform us just how that statement is true with regard to the rebranding?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:35 am

The colour change has happened, a protest wont change anything........do you think they care about what the fans think? clearly not.....

The only people that will ruin this club will be us by making the piss off.

I know how much this has affected people......i have accepted that we are going red mate i did the first time this was said.

I understand how frustrated you are......but protesting will just bring bad publicity to the club.

Believe :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:35 am

sold down the river by your own board,but what do you expect when you just had Vince alm on ssn news agreeing with the change.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:36 am

Maesteg bluebirds wrote:

Grow up, without investment the club has no future, what do you want? the Malasians to walk away and we would become the next Pompey,

quite right i would play in canat=ry yellow if it meant survival for my team the people objecting to it are in my opinion brainless idiots

Grow up and stop throwing your toys out of your pram! It's done, get over it and support the team. I respect your opinion you don't want the colours but respect to other fans that do want the change!

why do you want to protest for ?? thgese guys have said they will wipe the clubs debts off 70 million pounds !!!!plus an investment to buy players surely a coulor change wont hurt as much as a winding up order would hurt :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Maesteg bluebirds wrote:

Why do i need to grow up please tell me why?? so why not the investment in blue then whats the diffrence??? why not last season when we was in 2nd place 1point off top if times are that hard afterall there was no better time?? somebody tell me what RED and a new badge going to do for us that blue can not on the pitch afterall thats where it matters if these malaysians what a return ???

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:40 am

headshot wrote:why do you want to protest for ?? thgese guys have said they will wipe the clubs debts off 70 million pounds !!!!plus an investment to buy players surely a coulor change wont hurt as much as a winding up order would hurt :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

IS THAT ALL THIS IS ABOUT TO HALF YOU NUMBSKULLS NEW PLAYERS, NEW PLAYER, NEW PLAYERS AT ANY COST, f*cking WAKE UP WILL YOU :shock:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:43 am

bananaman wrote:Grow up and stop throwing your toys out of your pram! It's done, get over it and support the team. I respect your opinion you don't want the colours but respect to other fans that do want the change!

Show respect to a dirty red turncoat :lol:
You don't even know what the word means.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:43 am

portsidejack wrote:sold down the river by your own board,but what do you expect when you just had Vince alm on ssn news agreeing with the change.

Wouldnt supprise me half these talkers are on a brown envelope sweetner :shock:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:45 am

by changing the shirt they will generate shirt sales in malaysia as well as in cardiff and south wales
leed united used to play in blue in the 60s they needed money so they changed to white :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:46 am

Oh my days the change is necessary for the injection

We cant stay blue as we need more earned money, equity. Asian market is more exploitable. Don't go down there protesting. YOU will kill this club by scaring away investors. You are deluded if you think we can survive without this.

Form a new club and enjoy yourselves. Don't bring the elitism and attempted inflicted guilt.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:54 am

ScottCcfc27 wrote:

The colour change has happened, a protest wont change anything........do you think they care about what the fans think? clearly not.....

I know how much this has affected people......i have accepted that we are going red mate i did the first time this was said.

I understand how frustrated you are......but protesting will just bring bad publicity to the club.

The colour change has happened, a protest wont change anything........do you think they care about what the fans think? clearly not..... :o ...............and you are ok with this????????????

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:56 am

TG OPEN LETTER STATED ON MAY THE 10TH - we will not proceed with the proposed change of colour and logo and the team will continue to play in blue at home for the next season with the current badge.
yet you lot still believe anything they say even though they have come out of all this with little credibility and even less honour. :lol:
People are saying the club will be ruined if we protest but we will not have a club we all used recognize in 2-3 years so whats the diffrence :evil:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:57 am

The Lad wrote:Oh my days the change is necessary for the injection

We cant stay blue as we need more earned money, equity. Asian market is more exploitable. Don't go down there protesting. YOU will kill this club by scaring away investors. You are deluded if you think we can survive without this.

Form a new club and enjoy yourselves. Don't bring the elitism and attempted inflicted guilt.

Posts like this really piss me off.

Why cant we protest?

All i see is "Oh my god don't protest you will scare the poor Malaysians away". well i say f**k THEM. They knew this wasn't going to be a smooth ride and I would love to see a protest organized to show them that the ass kissers who are totally in favour of this are not the majority.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:57 am

dazzyt wrote:
ScottCcfc27 wrote:

The colour change has happened, a protest wont change anything........do you think they care about what the fans think? clearly not..... :o ...............and you are ok with this????????????

Dazzyt....Im not happy with this no, i never said i was happy? it has upset me, protesting wont make me any happier?? but i accepted the change when it was first said.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:00 am

Think the only time the fans will show there frustrations and displeasure is if things don't go well on the pitch next season from the start. If we are winning games and looking good with a decent squad of players then all will be forgiven.. They really have put themselves in the firing line for next season now though. The pressure is on for them to deliver. The expectations will now be at a whole new level amoungst our fans imo.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:00 am

djwayne wrote:

Why cant we protest?

All i see is "Oh my god don't protest you will scare the poor Malaysians away". well i say f**k THEM. They knew this wasn't going to be a smooth ride and I would love to see a protest organized to show them that the ass kissers who are totally in favour of this are not the majority.

You can, but don't expect anything to change. This is necessary unfortunately

I am not ass kissing. I am unhappy but I'll accept it. Just shut up, people like you who would rather drag us down for THE PASHUN and whatever else crap you put your beliefs in. God I can just imagine you marching on the CCS chanting crap

why the f**k can you anti-reds not realise this is needed?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:01 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
Maesteg bluebirds wrote:

Why do i need to grow up please tell me why?? so why not the investment in blue then whats the diffrence??? why not last season when we was in 2nd place 1point off top if times are that hard afterall there was no better time?? somebody tell me what RED and a new badge going to do for us that blue can not on the pitch afterall thats where it matters if these malaysians what a return ???

Oh dear, how can you still not get it after all this time and debate. You or I know nothing about the Malasian market, our multi millionaire owners do and if they say that a colour will having a big bearing on cracking the Malasian market then I am sorry but we have to suffer the consequences. They clearly dont see a massive return on their investment in this country and you only have to look at the likes of Rangers to see proof of this. However, the Malasion market is a whole new ball game, and this is where they obviously see the return. If you cannot see the sense in this then there is no hope.

I am gutted about the change but I am afraid it's a sign of the times. All this rubbish about selling our soul, football sold it's soul long before now. We are not the first and certainly wont be the last to undertake massive changes in order to keep going. It's time to move on.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:02 am

bluebird1977 wrote:he club will be ruined if we protest but we will not have a club we all used recognize in 2-3 years so whats the diffrence :evil:

The club will be here, there are rules against a full re-brand. Get a clue. You may not recognise it, and that is fine by me

one less change hating fan elitist

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:03 am

The Lad wrote:
djwayne wrote:

Why cant we protest?

You can, but don't expect anything to change. This is necessary unfortunately

I am not ass kissing. I am unhappy but I'll accept it. Just shut up, people like you who would rather drag us down for THE PASHUN and whatever else crap you put your beliefs in. God I can just imagine you marching on the CCS chanting crap

why the f**k can you anti-reds not realise this is needed?

Seems you don't want to believe anything but the malaysian hype good luck with that as I don't believe a word of it after the events of the last few weeks.

I will never accept it , I have no intention of dragging the club down I just think that the fans that don't agree with this change have the right to protest and the pro-red brigade have no right to deny them that.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:05 am

The Lad wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:he club will be ruined if we protest but we will not have a club we all used recognize in 2-3 years so whats the diffrence :evil:

The club will be here, there are rules against a full re-brand. Get a clue. You may not recognise it, and that is fine by me

one less change hating fan elitist

Well i could say the same about you lot really flip it around and you become a change elitist at any cost to are club clearly :roll:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:06 am

i'm in!