Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How sad is this

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:04 pm

I put on Facebook, I will always be Blue and a. Bluebird, Cardiff City till I die and 8 so called friends deleted me, really sad how our fans have become.

Re: How sad is this

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:06 pm

the reaction of some of our fans is worse than the actual news for me

shameful

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:07 pm

we will still be blue ...... :roll:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I put on Facebook, I will always be Blue and a. Bluebird, Cardiff City till I die and 8 so called friends deleted me, really sad how our fans have become.

That's facebook for you lol

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I put on Facebook, I will always be Blue and a. Bluebird, Cardiff City till I die and 8 so called friends deleted me, really sad how our fans have become.

For me everyone single individual is entitled to their own opinion, i oppose the changes and it hurts like hell to think of us running out in red, but im willing to accept that change in the hope we get new owners in the near future who are willing to change us back. :(

nathan_34 wrote:we will still be blue ...... :roll:

How do you know? TG is that you? :lol:

from now on we may see red, but our blood will always be blue!! that's something they can NEVER take away from us! :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:10 pm

Annis, I reckon the reaction on the internet will be harsh because it's easy to do.
Real life is a different thing all together.
Keyboards....pah! :D :D :D :D

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
nathan_34 wrote:we will still be blue ...... :roll:

How do you know? TG is that you? :lol:

Yeah but shhh :lol:

but we seriously will stay the same :!:

CF14-SE14 wrote:

They're pathetic.

Over the last month is the first time I've felt hatred towards fellow city fans
Strong words but I mean it.
They seem happy to throw away our identity for the promise of money, some of them even seem happy we're playing in red.
Smug cunts.
Disgusting.

Ashamed to be a Cardiff lad born and bred.

Smug cunts is a tad harsh dont you think?

Just because some fans such as myself will adapt (not throwing our identity away) for the survival of our club...doesnt make us smug cunts.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:11 pm

lloydy1984 wrote:from now on we may see red, but our blood will always be blue!! that's something they can NEVER take away from us! :ayatollah:

Funny enough, our blood is actually blue, but when you bleed it turns red!

Oh know, our blood has sold its soul and changed its identity! :lol:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:12 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:

They're pathetic.

They seem happy to throw away our identity for the promise of money, some of them even seem happy we're playing in red.
Smug cunts.
Disgusting.

You have your opinion I suppose.
I think we should all get behind the club and not desert it.
Only an opinion, but I respect yours. :dontknow:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:13 pm

Only facebook tbh

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:14 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:

They're pathetic.

Smug cunts.
Disgusting.

Just because some fans such as myself will adapt (not throwing our identity away) for the survival of our club...doesnt make us smug cunts.

Adapting would be to not spend money we don't have not playing in red. It makes no sense.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:16 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:

They're pathetic.

Smug cunts.
Disgusting.

Adapting would be to not spend money we don't have not playing in red. It makes no sense.

I'd prefer us to do it that way but it's not going to happen. Hence why I'm adapting.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:17 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
lloydy1984 wrote:from now on we may see red, but our blood will always be blue!! that's something they can NEVER take away from us! :ayatollah:

And that change is called oxidization! or as the mayasians like to call it "investment" :lol:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:17 pm

That is extremely sad and quite pathetic.There are too many blue supporters who claim they will never watch Cardiff City again if the shirt turns red. You show you are a true fans by always being Cardiff City and you get that. Of course it could be that they deleted you because you always seem to be away on holiday :lol:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:18 pm

lloydy1984 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

And that change is called oxidization! or as the mayasians like to call it "investment" :lol:

;)

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:24 pm

that seems a bit extreme to say the least,

it's as if we are becoming two seperate clubs within one club

a sad sight, hope something is resolved

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:27 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:

They're pathetic.

Smug cunts.
Disgusting.

Most of the CCFC history was played out at ninian park yet we moved from there with little fuss. Why? We recognised it was progress and key to the survival and development of the club for future generations. I fail to see how this is so different?

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:32 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:

They're pathetic.

Smug cunts.
Disgusting.

Most of the CCFC history was played out at ninian park yet we moved from there with little fuss. Why? We recognised it was progress and key to the survival and development of the club for future generations. I fail to see how this is so different?

Because we were still the Bluebirds.
Anyone who thinks chants like Bluebirds and Blue Army will survive more than a few seasons when the colour of our team is red and our main emblem is a feckin dragon is deluded.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:33 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Who are ya Who are ya :ayatollah:

Well i havnt deleted you annis :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:34 pm

I HAVE RESERVATIONS ABOUT CHANGING OUR SHIRT COLOUR BADGE ECT, BUT LETS GET ONE THING STRAIGHT MONEY TALKS AND THE ASIANS HAVE IT WE DONT.BLUE HAS HARDLY BEEN A LUCKY COULOUR FOR US HAS IT.IF I HAVE WON THE EURO LOTTO TONIGHT I PROMISE YOU ALL WE WILL BE IN BLUE NEXT YEAR,SHIT RED IT IS.ONE THING WE ALLWAYS HAVE BEEN IN MY TIME A MULTI RACIAL MULTI DISTRICT CLUB LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY.I HAVE MET LIFELONG FRIENDS SUPPORTING CARDIFF FROM ALL OVER SOUTH WALES AND BEYOND. I HAVE NO DOUBT I WILL MEET MORE IN THE YEARS AHEAD. THE BLUE BRIGADE AT ALL COSTS I HAVE NO GRUDGE WITH AS PART OF ME AGREE WITH THEM.BUT LETS BE REALISTIC AND REALISE WE HAVE TO GO ALONG WITH THIS AND PROTESTS WILL HELP NO ONE,HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL YES ALL NEXT SEASON.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:34 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:

They're pathetic.

Smug cunts.
Disgusting.

well when my mother told me i had to move house when i was 13 years old i was reluctant , but accepted it...if she had told me that i had to change my name and wear different clothes i would have told her to f**k off!!

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:36 pm

lloydy1984 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:

They're pathetic.

Smug cunts.
Disgusting.

well when my mother told me i had to move house when i was 13 years old i was reluctant , but accepted it...if she had told me that i had to change my name and wear different clothes i would have told her to f**k off!!

Are you saying that you wear the same clothes every day and have worn the same clothes since you were 13?

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:39 pm

Aramore wrote:
lloydy1984 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:

They're pathetic.

Smug cunts.
Disgusting.

Are you saying that you wear the same clothes every day and have worn the same clothes since you were 13?

Exactly my thoughts! Not the best argument really

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:40 pm

Aramore wrote:
lloydy1984 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:

They're pathetic.

Smug cunts.
Disgusting.

no that's just stupid, you know the point i'm trying to make :roll:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:41 pm

lloydy1984 wrote:
Aramore wrote:
lloydy1984 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:

They're pathetic.

Smug cunts.
Disgusting.

no that's just stupid, you know the point i'm trying to make :roll:

Not really because no one's been told they have to change their name. Just their clothes.

We change kit every season anyway. Some of them are barely even blue so why does completely not blue make a difference?

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:42 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:

They're pathetic.

Smug cunts.
Disgusting.

Because we were still the Bluebirds.
Anyone who thinks chants like Bluebirds and Blue Army will survive more than a few seasons when the colour of our team is red and our main emblem is a feckin dragon is deluded.

Is that the big hang up? A few chants that barely get an airing these days anyway. Besides if we as fans want to keep them going we can. As long as it filters through to the team as support I don't care if we chant the phone book

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:18 am

Will be a sad day but Im afraid we have to accept and move on ...... lets hope this red thing works and City get promoted come May . And like Annis says if the name Cardiff City FC also goes then I will re think my future support , which currently is into its 39th year :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah: