Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A MESSAGE TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS

Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:49 pm

Tomorrows news may throw this message board into overdrive so it will make moderating near enough impossible, but please refrain from throwing any insults, abuse or racist remarks, and if anyone is offended by any comments then please report it and it will be dealt with ASAP, thanks for your support and lets keep any criticism constructive and fair. :ayatollah:

Re: A MESSAGE TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS

Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:52 pm

mods will be in for a busy day tomorrow no dount about it.

lets accept the news and move on from it

:ayatollah:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:54 pm

Good post. Come on guys its all about Cardiff City our club. When we shout on the terraces it will be Bluebirds Bluebirds and long may it continue whatever the players run out in it will still be Bluebirds Bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:04 pm

nobby wrote:Tomorrows news may throw this message board into overdrive so it will make moderating near enough impossible, but please refrain from throwing any insults, abuse or racist remarks, and if anyone is offended by any comments then please report it and it will be dealt with ASAP, thanks for your support and lets keep any criticism constructive and fair. :ayatollah:

Totally agree,sticky this bad boy.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:12 pm

Waahay, I'm off tomorrow :ayatollah: :lol:

Can't wait for the news :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:12 pm

What is sad is there's gonna be so called fans waiting to pounce and enjoy stirring up trouble, and jacks pretending to be Cardiff fans, any tossers making silly remarks should just be banned, we shouldn't argue amongst each other just get behind the club and board and embrace any changes and get things rocking and buzzing for next season and the future :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:15 pm

Trouble is, one person's 'tosser making silly remarks' is another person's 'true fan, telling the truth.' We can't really win.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:19 pm

nobby wrote:Tomorrows news may throw this message board into overdrive so it will make moderating near enough impossible, but please refrain from throwing any insults, abuse or racist remarks, and if anyone is offended by any comments then please report it and it will be dealt with ASAP, thanks for your support and lets keep any criticism constructive and fair. :ayatollah:

Yes, very sensible post. :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:29 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Trouble is, one person's 'tosser making silly remarks' is another person's 'true fan, telling the truth.' We can't really win.

Yeh your right in a sense some people's opinions are divided and people are ofcourse entitled to they're opinion but I've noticed some people posting on here deliberately trying to stir up shit on occasions and seem to thrive on it and negativity.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:34 pm

lol I can't wait. Gonna be comedy gold. Like, I'll be contributing to the fire so to speak, but I won't be insulting. But I can't speak for others ;)

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:44 pm

Perhaps it would be better to just let anything go tomorrow, instead of pretending that we can have a civilised and polite discussion about this. This is not egg-chasing or cricket. This is Cardiff City Football Club, and lots of us have very strong views, on both sides. It's not going to be pretty, but civil wars never are.

"JUST A REMINDER TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS"

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:47 pm

If the rebranding goes ahead tomorrow, this forum will not deal with any kind of racial abuse whether its to another member of this forum, or to someone outside the forum

Any racial abuse will be dealt with an immidate ban, as this forum will not take or accept any type of racial comments or abuse.

We will also be issuing warnings to anyone who decides to have a pop at someone, just because they dont share the same opinion or belief as others. If any poster continues to abuse another member after their warning will be dealt with a day ban.

Furthermore if posters are wondering where their post is, it is probally because we have merged the thread as there will be a high proportion of threads with the same relevance

It might sound a bit much, but posters need to be aware that tomorrow will be a hectic day for us mods, so we would just like to inform you of our plans before you start critising or aiming abuse us

Re: " JUST A REMINDER TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS "

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:48 pm

glammy74 wrote:If the rebranding goes ahead tomorrow, this forum will not deal with any kind of racial abuse whether its to another member of this forum, or to someone outside the forum

Any racial abuse will be dealt with an immidate ban, as this forum will not take or accept any type of racial comments or abuse.

We will also be issuing warnings to anyone who decides to have a pop at someone, just because they dont share the same opinion or belief as others. If any poster continues to abuse another member after their warning will be dealt with a day ban.

Furthermore if posters are wondering where their post is, it is probally because we have merged the thread as there will be a high proportion of threads with the same relevance

It might sound a bit much, but posters need to be aware that tomorrow will be a hectic day for us mods, so we would just like to inform you of our plans before you start critising or aiming abuse us

Already put here earlier. :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:50 pm

nobby wrote:
glammy74 wrote:If the rebranding goes ahead tomorrow, this forum will not deal with any kind of racial abuse whether its to another member of this forum, or to someone outside the forum

Just seen it Nobby, wish i did before i started writing now :lol: :old:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:51 pm

Merge them

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:53 pm

glammy74 wrote:
nobby wrote:

Just seen it Nobby, wish i did before i started writing now :lol: :old:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:04 pm

f*cking moderating power freaks!! :lol:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:15 pm

Merlin wrote:f*cking moderating power freaks!! :lol:

Banned :roll: :oops: :lol:

Re: "JUST A REMINDER TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS"

Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:17 pm

Furthermore if posters are wondering where their post is, it is probably because we have merged the thread as there will be a high proportion of threads with the same relevance

on that note can posters please use the search option before starting a new thread,
it takes seconds if you use the key word for your topic and search it, you'll find another thread most of the time :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:44 pm

The Lad wrote:lol I can't wait. Gonna be comedy gold. Like, I'll be contributing to the fire so to speak, but I won't be insulting. But I can't speak for others ;)

Your the biggest arsehole of them all.

Do not call me a dinosaur tommorow, it is deeply deeply insults me. :old:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:12 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
The Lad wrote:lol I can't wait. Gonna be comedy gold. Like, I'll be contributing to the fire so to speak, but I won't be insulting. But I can't speak for others ;)

Ahh my man, we are best buds now :D

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:26 pm

Leighton james on real radio shortly after the leak was on his high horse stating that cardiff should not under any circumstances change colour just for financial gain--i`m on the front line in neath and every jack i know thinks we should not change our colour to red and become the international football face of wales.We are the best supported side in wales so personally dont have a prob with red,so can see why jacks are so opposed as we are to be marketed as the face of wales internationally.To all of you diehards who can recall sams vision of cardiff as the nations team,then maybe this is the step we should be taking? after all the jacks are against it

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:26 pm

The Lad wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

Ahh my man, we are best buds now :D

Yes I do somewhat enjoy your odious pompous posts. Occasionally off course.

:old: :old: :old:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:12 am

I think what we all have to remember is this.The one's guilty of abuse and bigotry are Tan and Co.
They have made a wicked attack on our club, our city and traditions.

Protestors must know their rights. There is no crime of flag burning. There is no crime of defending yourself against foreign snakeoil salesmen. We must not be blagged by the lackeys of this cancer in our club.
Malaysia has one of the most unfree press in the World. Vincent Vampire should be in for a bit of a shock

The Football Supporters Federation do some good work in helping fans who protest.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:16 am

SavetheBluebirds wrote:I think what we all have to remember is this.The one's guilty of abuse and bigotry are Tan and Co.
They have made a wicked attack on our club, our city and traditions.

Protestors must know their rights. There is no crime of flag burning. There is no crime of defending yourself against foreign snakeoil salesmen. We must not be blagged by the lackeys of this cancer in our club.
Malaysia has one of the most unfree press in the World. Vincent Vampire should be in for a bit of a shock

The Football Supporters Federation do some good work in helping fans who protest.

is everyone on a prozac overdose today

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:05 am

This is a fine line between expressing ur view & being banned

Am I allowed to write 'In my opinion I would prefer if it VT would f**k off back to where he came from'