Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Introduce yourself here...

Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:48 pm

Name Rick
Years supporting city: 50 this year
Live in Swansea. Hasn't been pleasant for the last 8 years but things are changing. I love the banter with the JB's to be honest. Retiring in 3 years and heading back to barry. Cant wait!

Fri May 11, 2018 10:16 am

Name Marsden
Age 82
Cardiff supporter since 1947
Have watched City 4 times in the top flight

Fri May 11, 2018 6:43 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:I am Phelpsy.

Retail Manager

Supporter Since: Our drubbing by Cambridge Town at home, the lads in the Canton were singing we only need 5 more...I instantly fell in love with the club.

Favourite players: Graham Kav, Andy Legg, Scott Young, Danny Gabiddon, Robert Earnshaw, Chris Burke.

Best moments: I was head ball boy at the club as a kid for 5 years, which involved some massive moments. Obviously being on the halfway line of the bob bank (best seat in the house) watching Scott Young bang one in the net against Leeds in the FA CUP was amazing...Campbell clinching promo at the Millennium Stadium to give us a fairy tale ending....but it moments like when Mark Delaney ran through 7 Chester player to bang one in the net....that always sticks in my mind, 6.0 it finished that day.

Worst moments Hardest moment recently was obviously Cardiff missing out on promo to shitty Blackpool...luckily I was pissed as a fart to calm the nerves so hardly remember a thing. One time which still haunts me however is when I was just a young lad and I was ball boy on the bob bank against Stoke, 2nd leg play off semi final....I think we all know what happened in the last few minutes of extra time....I cried for days.

f*cking hell 24! Im now 32 with kids, 8 stone fatter and running two businesses and stressed off my tits. I miss the 24 year old me!