Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Friendly at home against premier league club

Tue May 15, 2012 10:53 am

I've read that we have a pre season friendly at home Against premier league opposition.

Had anything been mentioned about what team this could be?

Could it be Man Utd as we allowed them to use our facilities

Re: Friendly at home against premier league club

Tue May 15, 2012 11:15 am

adr wrote:I've read that we have a pre season friendly at home Against premier league opposition.

I for one certainly hope it not united, can you image all the plastics going mad for tickets on the other hand good chance the club could make a few quid. I would prefer the jacks though as you can't beat the local derbies for atmosphere.

Tue May 15, 2012 11:16 am

moggs1306 wrote:
adr wrote:I've read that we have a pre season friendly at home Against premier league opposition.

I for one certainly hope it's* not united, can you image all the plastics going mad for tickets on the other hand good chance the club could make a few quid. I would prefer the jacks though as you can't beat the local derbies for atmosphere.

Tue May 15, 2012 11:30 am

moggs1306 wrote:

I for one certainly hope it not united, can you image all the plastics going mad for tickets on the other hand good chance the club could make a few quid. I would prefer the jacks though as you can't beat the local derbies for atmosphere.

If it was the Jacks, it wouldn't be a "friendly" though would it :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue May 15, 2012 3:51 pm

hoping newcastle! potential link with the vuckic deal etc