Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who would you vote for if the general election was tommorow?

You may select 1 option

View results

Who would you vote for if the general election was tommorow?

Mon May 14, 2012 7:21 pm

Back to some political debate on here, the youngsters can f**k off if they think they can drive us away :old:

Re: Who would you vote for if the general election was tommorow?

Mon May 14, 2012 7:25 pm

We are all voting labor, it is not only our team that's turning red :old:

Mon May 14, 2012 7:27 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:We are all voting labor, it is not only our team that's turning red :old:

Or it's cause this has got to be one of the worst governments since thatcher? :lol:

Mon May 14, 2012 7:28 pm

UKIP, only sensible option available.

(Labour if I was forced to select one of the mainstream parties)

Mon May 14, 2012 7:30 pm

Adam brown bollox party tickled me :lol:

Mon May 14, 2012 7:31 pm

OhhhGa wrote:UKIP, only sensible option available.

Sensible? :lol:

Mon May 14, 2012 7:32 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Sensible? :lol:

Indeed, sensible.

Mon May 14, 2012 7:33 pm

They are completely at the opposite ends of the political spectrum, the youngsters of today know very little about politics it seems.

f**k Labour i'm voting UKIP too, the Europeans ought to be like us here in little Britain, they should be joining the pound and abiding by our laws. It should be based in London too, f**k the EU, lets make the BU :old: :old:

Mon May 14, 2012 7:35 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

They are completely at the opposite ends of the political spectrum, the youngsters of today know very little about politics it seems.

f**k Labour i'm voting UKIP too, the Europeans ought to be like us here in little Britain, they should be joining the pound and abiding by our laws. It should be based in London too, f**k the EU, lets make the BU :old: :old:

You're a boring fake.

Mon May 14, 2012 7:38 pm

The ultimate racist Nedd Glas chips in with his snide comments as soon as BNP notch there first vote.

Hmmm :old: :old: :old: :old:

Mon May 14, 2012 7:40 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

The political spectrum? That is a fallacy devised by morons who are incapable of judging parties based on their present policies. Of course, it is useful when studying politics as an academic subject, but in reality is of minimal value. Who says I cannot support both UKIP and Labour? To suggest the young know little about politics is nonsensical and unjust.

I will vote UKIP as I want to leave this farcical union with immediate effect, and I will support Labour because I want to leave this farcical 'government' in equal measure.

N.B I have proved you are an embarrassing act elsewhere. It's clear that you previously operated under the pseudonym of 'P0lo' (also supported since 1948 :roll: ) and are most likely twelve.
Last edited by OhhhGa on Mon May 14, 2012 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 14, 2012 7:41 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:The ultimate racist Nedd Glas chips in with his snide comments as soon as BNP notch there first vote.

Get your facts right, loser.

I am not a racist. Read my posts and learn something about me.

Mon May 14, 2012 7:51 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:The ultimate racist Nedd Glas chips in with his snide comments as soon as BNP notch there first vote.

Honestly comments like that ruin this message board. The topic is about who you would vote for, not about second guessing who others would vote for.

For me it is a no brainer we have to have a Labour Govenment to kick start the economy and bring back growth.

Mon May 14, 2012 7:54 pm

Can people not get cranked by 1948? He is a joke user, just laugh at him

And LOL at people voting BNP. Get out.

inb4 someone tries to justify their ludicrous facist ideas

Mon May 14, 2012 7:59 pm

Somehow in the Pontypridd constituency, but can't vote for an English imposter. I object whole heartedly to having some public school clown shoehorned into a safe labour seat.

Voted lib last election, didn't matter, so safe he barely had to turn up.

Mon May 14, 2012 8:28 pm

ukip policy on tax. Abolish the top rate and have a flat rate. Fantastic news for someone on over 100.000 pounds a WEEK ( wayne rooney, coleen ect). Unfortnuately no benefit at all to the rest of us.

Mon May 14, 2012 9:13 pm

Where's the SNP option? :ayatollah:

Mon May 14, 2012 9:21 pm

Sick a Labour rosette on an f-in sheep and brainwashed fools still vote for them. Plaid for me as they are the only true Welsh party with Wales at heart.

Mon May 14, 2012 9:28 pm

scots bluebird wrote:Where's the SNP option? :ayatollah:

Yeah, wheres the Splot Nationalist Party?

Mon May 14, 2012 9:32 pm

f**k off you jack b*stard!

Mon May 14, 2012 9:46 pm

12 votes for Labor, not surprising really. I am glad us folk down here are sticking to the labour that has stood by our f*cking people for so long :old:

BNP in second, must be the young element of our support, heard many racist comments aimed at Earnie this season mainly from the uneducated youngsters that are slowly ruining this club of mins sine 1948 :old:

Mon May 14, 2012 10:33 pm

Who i would vote for ???????????????????? And who i would vote for as a protest vote to make a future government sit up and listen ??????????? Hmmmm

Mon May 14, 2012 11:24 pm

Lets be honest they are all dog shit!!! Cameron is bad but Ed Milliband would be a disaster! He would take this country right down the toilet! This must be an all time low for British politics! Has it ever been this bad?

Tue May 15, 2012 9:09 am

jama wrote:

ukip policy on tax. Abolish the top rate and have a flat rate. Fantastic news for someone on over 100.000 pounds a WEEK ( wayne rooney, coleen ect). Unfortnuately no benefit at all to the rest of us.

Irrelevant, as UKIP will not have enough support to form a government and implement such policies. I would vote because, quite simply, I'd like another voice in the House of Commons pushing for a referendum on the EU.

Tue May 15, 2012 9:28 am

CONSERVATIVE FOR ME.
Labour piled us full of debt.
Labour would cut the same as the Conservative party but wont admit it until they are in power.
Labour make people better off scrounging unemployment benefits instead of working.
There are a small minority of people though that are really looking for work, and I feel for them. :o :o
Labour fcuked up our immigration by swelling the numbers coming here - no jobs for British workers!!!

Tue May 15, 2012 9:45 am

'I vote Labour! I always had and I will always keep on voting them!'

Ah. Sounds very sensible.
I didn't vote on the poll, because I'm not British, but I my opinion voting on one of the three main parties won't help the UK in any way.
As long as Britain has a first-past-the-post voting system instead of a proportional representation system, these cunts will think they'll have to fear each other instead of the will of the people.
All three are in favour of EU arse licking and giving up Britain's sovereignty to an anti-democratic institution in Brussels, all three main parties have the most incompetent wankers as their front runners and all three have the most idiotic ideas about how to run a government.
Since Alex Salmond is a man that incites hate to make a political profit and the BNP is a party that has hate as it's only engine, there aren't that many reasonable alternatives to the three main parties.

I guess one of the few good alternatives is UKIP.

Tue May 15, 2012 9:55 am

Just when this forum's main topic is eradicating racism, we find so many willing to vote for the BNP, interesting.
Labour for me, but would prefer a more left wing labour leadership. ;)

Tue May 15, 2012 12:10 pm

MalagaCF wrote:CONSERVATIVE FOR ME.
Labour piled us full of debt.
Labour would cut the same as the Conservative party but wont admit it until they are in power.
Labour make people better off scrounging unemployment benefits instead of working.
There are a small minority of people though that are really looking for work, and I feel for them. :o :o
Labour fcuked up our immigration by swelling the numbers coming here - no jobs for British workers!!!

Erm....the tories are hardly doing a better job are they? According to an political chief editor (?) of the Daily Telegraph, the national debt would've doubled by the end of the term. Yikes! Looks like the Tories have done worse!

What else? Oh yes, record unemployment, um....wasting money (such as the Aircraft carriers design), fucked up pensions, significantly cut the police force and in the process have pissed of the police force. I'm sure theres many more f**k ups I've missed out but I'm not on form today. :D

Tue May 15, 2012 1:12 pm

Labiur

Tue May 15, 2012 1:14 pm

Labour