Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Laughing stock

Fri May 11, 2012 4:32 pm

Just followed a link on here to planet Swamp and followed the thread on our current plight. They are taking the piss and not taking any prisoners. They are laughing there bollocks off at those on here who are deluded enough to think that had we sold our souls we would be turned into one of the biggest teams in the world.
Laughing at the cock sucking now going on, laughing at Gwyn nearly crying on the TV, they are laughing at Cardiff City Football club whilst the last of us to enter the lunatic asylum are cringing with embarrassment at some of the flag waving picking Vincent Tan up from the airpor ideas. There is petitions for this one for that :oops: if I wasn't a Cardiff Fan I would think it was comedy gold :oops: :oops:

Re: Laughing stock

Fri May 11, 2012 4:34 pm

Could not give a flying f**k what they think to be honest. They can laugh all they like it doesnt bother me in the slightest.

Fri May 11, 2012 4:36 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Just followed a link on here to planet Swamp and followed the thread on our current plight. They are taking the piss and not taking any prisoners. They are laughing there bollocks off at those on here who are deluded enough to think that had we sold our souls we would be turned into one of the biggest teams in the world.
Laughing at the cock sucking now going on, laughing at Gwyn nearly crying on the TV, they are laughing at Cardiff City Football club whilst the last of us to enter the lunatic asylum are cringing with embarrassment at some of the flag waving picking Vincent Tan up from the airpor ideas. There is petitions for this one for that :oops: if I wasn't a Cardiff Fan I would think it was comedy gold :oops: :oops:

who gives a f**k steve?

Fri May 11, 2012 4:36 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Just followed a link on here to planet Swamp and followed the thread on our current plight. They are taking the piss and not taking any prisoners. They are laughing there bollocks off at those on here who are deluded enough to think that had we sold our souls we would be turned into one of the biggest teams in the world.

Who gives a f**k what those lot think, and why go on their messageboard :?:

Fri May 11, 2012 4:40 pm

This is your problem.

You spend far too much time thinking about what other people will think of the club instead of what's good for it.

I wish "fans" like you could have just shut up and gone and supported FC City of Cardiff or Methyr Town if you wanted us to be liquidated so much, leave the rest of us with a real club to support.

Fri May 11, 2012 4:41 pm

Can't blame them can we nukes, if it was the other way around i would be taking the piss big time, the way some city fans have acted the last few days has been disgusting. this is my first post since it all blew up i been biting my tounge since, the thing that piss me off the most was the racism and name calling towards the men that saved our club, its well out of order, we have always been against racism at city the few pricks that were have always been pushed out(like that tit marshy)

Fri May 11, 2012 4:42 pm

I could give a f**k what they or you got to say :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 4:42 pm

Were they laughing at the racist abuse?

Fri May 11, 2012 4:44 pm

I have no interest in them and coudlnt give a shit what they think.

Fri May 11, 2012 4:47 pm

It matters not a jot.

Seen them in bigger shyte than this.
Seen them sold for a quid. :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Fri May 11, 2012 4:49 pm

Dont care what they think.................or do..............dont read their MBs then you wont see what they are saying

This is our club!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Fri May 11, 2012 4:52 pm

nukes i work at the ford engine plant in bridgend and i work with hundreds of jacks not a handful due to the fact they transfered from the swansea plant before it closed, and i can tell you they haven't stopped laughing all week firstly at the proposed changes and secondly at the amount of our supporters who were willing to accept the changes so easily i think most fans of other clubs would be shocked at how our supporters weren't willing to oppose the changes it's certainly shocked me

Fri May 11, 2012 4:59 pm

the blue path wrote:

nukes i work at the ford engine plant in bridgend and i work with hundreds of jacks not a handful due to the fact they transfered from the swansea plant before it closed, and i can tell you they haven't stopped laughing all week firstly at the proposed changes and secondly at the amount of our supporters who were willing to accept the changes so easily i think most fans of other clubs would be shocked at how our supporters weren't willing to oppose the changes it's certainly shocked me

Why would you worry about what a bunch of rugby converts say.... When they get relegated they will desert quietly into the background.....

Fri May 11, 2012 5:06 pm

llan bluebird wrote:
the blue path wrote:

it's not just the jacks mate supporters of other clubs can't believe it

Why would you worry about what a bunch of rugby converts say.... When they get relegated they will desert quietly into the background.....

Fri May 11, 2012 5:07 pm

Your the only laughing stock

Fri May 11, 2012 5:08 pm

We're they also laughing at the racism our fans seem to think is ok? :roll:

Fri May 11, 2012 5:28 pm

:roll:

Fri May 11, 2012 5:31 pm

the blue path wrote:

they are just shitting it at the very thought 0f it all, h0nest 0nes will admit as much, a few i know have. do u really care what a bunch of racist gallini wearing tramps who have never even followed the country they were born in away in Europe think? that site is one of the saddest around, even some of the jacs on here say as much ffs.....
laughing at the ridiculous over-reaction of the brain dead on here morelike.

Fri May 11, 2012 5:35 pm

Yep they are nukes :(

Fri May 11, 2012 5:41 pm

So would you prefer Cardiff to plunge into financial meltdown?

Fri May 11, 2012 5:46 pm

the blue path wrote:

i,m one those other teams fans who is in shock sadden by the ease which some are willing sell their club for chance of a season in the prem.

Fri May 11, 2012 5:46 pm

So what?Probably laughing at the people they found so easy to wind-up.I'm guessing thats you in your avatar-no spring chicken are you-at your age this sort of shit really shouldn't bother you.

Fri May 11, 2012 5:47 pm

Of course they are laughing..this is all a bif of fun for them seeing us all at each others throats like this. One thing for f*cking sure is that they will be laughing a damn sight more if we went into admin...then we would be no better than those cheating cnuts. I think secretly they would be shitting themselves to see us have that sort of backing.

Fri May 11, 2012 5:48 pm

jtc wrote:
the blue path wrote:

i,m one those other teams fans who is in shock sadden by the ease which some are willing sell their club for chance of a season in the prem.

I'm also shocked, thought we had a backbone.
Money money money, f*cking tarts.

Fri May 11, 2012 5:53 pm

If ball was in other court i'd be laughing too. We've had plenty of laughs at their expense-admin twice, bottom of league etc. Not forgetting their greatest trophy win ever-the JPT where they had to give big brother a special mention.

Next season we will be laughing at them again. Mark my words.....

Fri May 11, 2012 6:01 pm

bollocks to them, let them laugh who gives a f**k... cant remember anyone thinking we were gonna be the biggest club in the world, more to the tune of we might actually have a healthy club with no worrys for a change.. would be nice but perhaps its not to be... You obviously agree with them in my eyes ur no better than the tools that come on here off their board... wont even entertain the pricks or their board

Fri May 11, 2012 6:01 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:If ball was in other court i'd be laughing too. We've had plenty of laughs at their expense-admin twice, bottom of league etc. Not forgetting their greatest trophy win ever-the JPT where they had to give big brother a special mention.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:03 pm

MayhillBoi wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:If ball was in other court i'd be laughing too. We've had plenty of laughs at their expense-admin twice, bottom of league etc. Not forgetting their greatest trophy win ever-the JPT where they had to give big brother a special mention.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pride comes before a fall. You may not understand the statement but come May 2013 you might. :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:19 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:

So what?Probably laughing at the people they found so easy to wind-up.I'm guessing thats you in your avatar-no spring chicken are you-at your age this sort of shit really shouldn't bother you.

I am the one on the right :o my son has had a hard life :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:20 pm

I thought you were going, how did the poll go? ha ha ha ha