Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Does anyone seriously want Malky out?

Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:43 pm

If so say your piece here, cos I'm up for a good giggle.

Re: Does anyone seriously want Malky out?

Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:44 pm

porthcawlcasual wrote:If so say your peace here, cos I'm up for a good giggle.

and me :lol:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:47 pm

that should have read "piece" sic

Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:48 pm

porthcawlcasual wrote:

that should have read "piece" sic

It does ;)

Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:20 am

No I think hes great, but I think he's lost some respect towards cardiff city

but I want to know what the fu*k is going on and how we never managed to sign anyone, both stalling and converting on us last minute as always.

and the real inside reasons no one really likes us and players wont come

Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:13 am

I would like to Malky relieved of his managerial duties forthwith,but i know it wont happen this season.....as for next season i can only see the slide continuing,the attendances down,playing same boring football that will only be accepted by the fans if we are winning,as for the transfer market,i'm afraid that Malky will once again fail to bring quality in, that the team is in desperate need of...so yes i seriously want Malky to stand down now for the good of the club or be sacked

Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:38 am

We are being duped,lies lies lies. I hate f*cking liars. Bullshit,that's all you get from CCFC

Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:53 am

YES!

Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:54 am

angelis49 wrote:I would like to Malky relieved of his managerial duties forthwith,but i know it wont happen this season.....as for next season i can only see the slide continuing,the attendances down,playing same boring football that will only be accepted by the fans if we are winning,as for the transfer market,i'm afraid that Malky will once again fail to bring quality in, that the team is in desperate need of...so yes i seriously want Malky to stand down now for the good of the club or be sacked
YES YES YES,CLUB IS HEADING IN THE WRONG DIRECTION UNDER MALKY.

Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:02 am

OUT :evil:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:47 am

Hes got until xmas for me. The football is crap. If he doesnt add quality and change the style of play in the summer then we are in the shit.

Fed up of his after match kenny dalglish style bollocks though. Some honesty would be nice.

Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:08 am

If we dont make the playoffs that means the club would have gone backwards since Jones and tough questions really need to be asked

Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:22 am

If my results at work were akin to Malkys recent efforts and I had no plan in place to improve them then I would be looking over my shoulder, course I haven't the comfort of having signed a new 3 year contract with probably a nice little earner for early termination.

And I believe Malky is meeting the Boards expectations on the pitch which imo were never high this year and exceeding expectations on media relations - just that fans are now suspicious.

Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:25 am

I will be supporting Malky this season and will be watching what he does this Summer and I will back him at the beginning of next season, then I will really start judging him. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:26 am

Should rename this thread the" Fairweather Supporters Rollcall" :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:49 am

malkey doing a great job these are the good times enjoy them

Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:53 am

Annis any chance of getting Malky or somebody from the club to do a Q&A Night to answer some of our concerns?

Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:00 am

No got to give a summer rebuilding, he knows more whats happening behind scene then us regarding budgets etc (hopefully) then it's basically his squad. But if football still crap then I think will be tough for him to get more time here

Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:08 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:Should rename this thread the" Fairweather Supporters Rollcall" :lol: :lol:

Haha, I read that as "Fairwater Supporters Rollcall"! I thought "that's a bit harsh on the citizens of Fairwater!" :lol:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:09 am

Cardiff fans

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:46 am

Forever Blue wrote:I will be supporting Malky this season and will be watching what he does this Summer and I will back him at the beginning of next season, then I will really start judging him. :ayatollah:

Sounding like you've already give up on this season then . Meant to be to different this season wasn't it, but its just the same

Team that can't defend - Check

Team that gives up half way through a season - Check

Manager that refuses to change a formation , even when it's not working - Check

Manager that won't play players he doesn't like - Check

Wage Bill running up huge debts - Check

And here's the worst part...

Team that can't pass the ball - Check

Cardiff really did get a able Dave Jones . I'm struggling to see any difference (other than we can't score) :lol:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:51 am

If we fail miserably now and fall right back to mid table - will Big Gwynn be retracted that 2 hour "Malky Loving" speech he gave a couple of months ago!! :lol:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:54 am

Merlin wrote:If we fail miserably now and fall right back to mid table - will Big Gwynn be retracted that 2 hour "Malky Loving" speech he gave a couple of months ago!! :lol:

What about Blue who's enjoying Football more than every before ....

And

Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:02 pm

Thanks for not disappointing.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:08 pm

Problem is despite the anti Dave Jones brigade weve been usedto play off semi or play off finals - everyone said MM was the messiah BUT tables and team play doesnt lie ..............will judge next October once he spends his money

Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I will be supporting Malky this season and will be watching what he does this Summer and I will back him at the beginning of next season, then I will really start judging him. :ayatollah:

This ^^^^^^

Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:27 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

This ^^^^^^

That

Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:27 pm

NIBluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

This ^^^^^^

That

What

Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
NIBluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

This ^^^^^^

That

What

when

Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:18 pm

No Sneggyblubird name us and all who think like us as realists...when will people like you realise that when we make criticisms of the manager we are and always will be true Bluebird fans who want the best for our club,and Malky falls well short of whats best for our club