Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cash For The Trust - Raise Our Protest Profile

Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:38 am

Could they not do something similiar to Man Utd like the scarves that we can buy and wear to matches

Maybe in the colours of Riverside FC

From some Man Utd friends I have they missed an opportunity as some of the swag people starting selling them but they are now doing the own edition

Just a thought !

Re: Cash For The Trust - Raise Our Protest Profile

Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:48 am

I love the idea of false Pinocchio noses to light the lying f**ker Ridsdale. If its the scarf route then we should wear yellow scarfs to highlight Borley's gutless behaviour and Ridsdale's previous cash and burn at Leeds.

FAO Sludge - Food for thought ?

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:21 pm

Sludge,

Maybe this is why people have little or no confidence in the trust - I think you will see that I made a suggestion back in February regarding these scarves and how you could earn the trust extra money and raise the profile.

Unfortunately the trust did nothing - Someone off this message board grasped the idea and now look what is happening

In this world you cant sit around and wait for things to happen you have to sometimes take the bull by the horns take a risk - If it fails then it fails but that is better than no action at all.

I am also not trying to claim the credit for the scarves either ;) :lol:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:27 pm

:lol: :lol: it was me miss i said it :lol:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:28 pm

thats exactly why im not joining the trust.im sorry if people dont like this but its just how i feel. :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:28 pm

Dobbin wrote:Could they not do something similiar to Man Utd like the scarves that we can buy and wear to matches

Maybe in the colours of Riverside FC

From some Man Utd friends I have they missed an opportunity as some of the swag people starting selling them but they are now doing the own edition

Just a thought !

I mentioned it a couple of weeks ago, but it was dismissed, by a prominent member of the Trust.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:34 pm

The Rhooster wrote::lol: :lol: it was me miss i said it :lol:

:lol:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:40 pm

i may sound stupid here but i dont trust the trust!!i mean what are they doing to get their numbers up!!nothing as far as i can see!!like dobbin said some people have no confidence in the trust.i am one of them and dont think im the only one.this cant be good surely.!!if they backed the march and other means of protest against riddlers regime i would have joined %100.cos i would have felt like they were doing something to help our current situation!!as it is now i cant see them doing to much!!sorry if i upset some people with my viwes.its just the way i feel!! :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:10 pm

The trust is and was a good idea.

It is still in its early days and with the right people on its board will continue to do a job. The loss of corky is a severe blow in my opinion and had he been one hundred per cent he would have continued to drive the trust forwards. However, other people now need to be stand up and be counted and unfortunately that has not happened. The trust need to raise the profile and fast.

Simple opportunities like the scarves, the protest they could have gained momentum - surely it would have only taken a few minutes to organise an on line vote of members (in today's technology) as long as the majority supported it they could have ran with it.

I am not convinced about a new supporters association in its own entirity where we currently have the trust and the supporters club, however I could see it working if the trust allowed a nominated representative from the suppporters club and the new association a place on there committee - that way everyone will be representated and everyone can have there own agenda as well

I believe a united front at this point in time is vital - it can be achieved.