Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Clubs in Administration in the last ten years.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:29 pm

I didn't realise so many. C. Palace has been in admin twice!
http://thisispop.wordpress.com/2010/01/ ... and-stats/

Re: Clubs in Administration in the last ten years.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:33 pm

Didn't realise there were that many

Look at the 25 year thing, plenty of clubs been in admin twice. Thought they would have learn first time around :lol:

Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:40 pm

That is staggering - almost 50% of the current 92 league clubs - I thought the jerks had been ? don't see them on here ?

Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:43 pm

dorsetblue wrote:That is staggering - almost 50% of the current 92 league clubs - I thought the jerks had been ? don't see them on here ?

I thought that aswell?????

Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:45 pm

dorsetblue wrote:That is staggering - almost 50% of the current 92 league clubs - I thought the jerks had been ? don't see them on here ?

I think Swansea agreed a CVA with their creditors without having to go into Admin to do it.

I think.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:48 pm

portsmouth 1999 :o

Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:03 am

I thought it a good idea to ressurect this old post!

Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:05 am

good old Leeds too :lol:

Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:06 am

NJ73 wrote:

I think Swansea agreed a CVA with their creditors without having to go into Admin to do it.

I think.

And that was because Hollins turned up too late to register his objections, which would have caused the CVA to have failed!

let's get this stated - Colin Addison, well respected within the game, kept Jacks in the league. Fired end of season for doing so. Through CVA, stiffed out of 100k.