Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SIX POINTER TUESDAY

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:23 pm

I believe this is winnable, we showed a bit of fight Saturday and being the underdog may help us, what will help us is a big turn out and great support, so yet again let's do our bit, the Malaysian's are coming and it could be a fresh start for us.

We have had worse times than this my God, ten years ago you wouldn't believe where we are and what we got, the off field crap is a major disappointment,but we are still in a better position than we've ever been, we have a new stadium, a new ever growing fan base and the best bunch of supporters in the country, it's our club and the people in charge will come and go, we have nowhere else to go, we are hooked for life.

Re: SIX POINTER TUESDAY

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:25 pm

we could really do with Jay for this game....he slows play down and gives our midfield a break from attacks which i'm sure will be pretty relentless at wba....

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:37 pm

Yes i agree with you both it is a massive game. Jay will be missed, we never seem to play well with Ross and Chopra playing together. I would like to see Etuhu start. You can not keep a premiership quality player on the bench. He has recovered from his injury and i would like to see him start. We have great away following so hopefully that will spur the team on even more.

Marshall
Kev Hudosn Gerrard Quinn
Scimeca
Burke Whitts McCormack
Etuhu Chopra

Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:13 am

BigGwynram wrote:I believe this is winnable, we showed a bit of fight Saturday and being the underdog may help us, what will help us is a big turn out and great support, so yet again let's do our bit, the Malaysian's are coming and it could be a fresh start for us.

We have had worse times than this my God, ten years ago you wouldn't believe where we are and what we got, the off field crap is a major disappointment,but we are still in a better position than we've ever been, we have a new stadium, a new ever growing fan base and the best bunch of supporters in the country, it's our club and the people in charge will come and go, we have nowhere else to go, we are hooked for life.

I'll just say, "The Durban Years." Seems that's a good title for a book, Gwyn; and oh yes I'll have 15% of the profits for suggesting the name.

StT.