Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Fish and Chips

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:48 am

Thomas Fish. wrote:
claire wrote:I support Somerset in the cricket though!! :lol:

just when I was starting to warm to the woman on the lads board she goes and pulls this on us :lol: :lol:

claire claire claire, the ironing is piling up :twisted:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:49 am

f**k off you prickk lol claire if he does comee in on sat give him a dirty pint!! he deserves one!!! :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:50 am

milly44 wrote:
m.davies wrote:you milly your a c**t!! lol noo nothign actually just asking a question likee as people doo

why am i a c**t??? hows ur sister :lol: :ayatollah:

2 of them are alright, i dont know how the other 2 are havent spoken to them today ;)

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:50 am

chippy909 wrote:
milly44 wrote:
m.davies wrote:you milly your a c**t!! lol noo nothign actually just asking a question likee as people doo

why am i a c**t??? hows ur sister :lol: :ayatollah:

2 of them are alright, i dont know how the other 2 are havent spoken to them today ;)

it is only 12:50am though :lol:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:51 am

:
chippy909 wrote: Hey! Pipe down you it is already past your bedtime. :D

Actually yes. Thats it for me, im hitting the sack.
Ive got a long day ahead of me tomorrow that consists of doing nothing :ayatollah:

Annis is gonna get back from his meal with feeney (if he doesnt move in with him that is :lol:) and think, what a wierdly random thread and thomas speaks good cockney :lol: :ayatollah

milly44 wrote:
Thomas Fish. wrote:

just when I was starting to warm to the woman on the lads board she goes and pulls this on us :lol: :lol:

You've let all that fame go to your head, you didnt used to be like this :lol: :lol: :lol:

im still up and i'm old, well thats what my daughter says anyway :cry:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:52 am

Everyone in the Corpa on Saturday (exept me for well stated reasons :lol: )

Claire when Tom asks for a drink make sure you ID him :twisted:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:53 am

Thomas Fish. wrote::

Ive got a long day ahead of me tomorrow that consists of doing nothing :ayatollah:

Annis is gonna get back from his meal with feeney (if he doesnt move in with him that is :lol:) and think, what a wierdly random thread and thomas speaks good cockney :lol: :ayatollah

Do you think Warren will put out on a first date??!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:54 am

claire wrote:
milly44 wrote:

You've let all that fame go to your head, you didnt used to be like this :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:54 am

claire wrote:

I thought he put out about 3 years ago :lol:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:55 am

claire wrote:

he might have done. We all know that date happened many moons ago :lol: :ayatollah:

just when I was starting to warm to the woman on the lads board she goes and pulls this on us :lol: :lol:[/quote]
claire claire claire, the ironing is piling up :twisted:[/quote]

You've let all that fame go to your head, you didnt used to be like this :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
sorry claire i take it all back, fame will never get the better of me :lol: :ayatollah:

Half terms are hard aren't they :lol:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:56 am

Ross Young wrote:I thought he put out about 3 years ago :lol:

you beat me too it :oops:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:56 am

annis is a big guy, if he wants to go on a date with feeeeeeeeeeeney i aint going to disagree :D

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:59 am

milly44 wrote:annis is a big guy, if he wants to go on a date with feeeeeeeeeeeney i aint going to disagree :D

same here, i aint gonna tell him its very disturbing and wrong :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:01 am

Thomas Fish. wrote:
milly44 wrote:annis is a big guy, if he wants to go on a date with feeeeeeeeeeeney i aint going to disagree :D

same here, i aint gonna tell him its very disturbing and wrong :lol: :ayatollah:

They might be Kitkat Chunky Facing!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:02 am

claire wrote:
Thomas Fish. wrote:

OK YOUR OBBSESED WITH COCKNEY SLANG! :lol:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:03 am

claire wrote:
Thomas Fish. wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:04 am

shes a canton girl, no need for the .................'ney slang' bit on the end :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:05 am

milly44 wrote:shes a canton girl, no need for the .................'ney slang' bit on the end :lol: :ayatollah:

ouch :lol:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:07 am

milly44 wrote:shes a canton girl, no need for the .................'ney slang' bit on the end :lol: :ayatollah:

:o :o :o
Actually im a Somerset girl!! Im from Taunton!!

Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:08 am

claire wrote:

You are English aswell :shock:

I used to like you Claire, but im not feeling the love anymore :x :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:10 am

claire wrote:

that makes it ok then :lol:
il let you off taunton is a lovely place, played alot of cricket there, and weve seen your true colours now,

Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:12 am

chippy909 wrote:
claire wrote:

I used to like you Claire, but im not feeling the love anymore :x :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im half welsh, but i consider myself to be all welsh!! Always have, always will. I couldnt help being born there :(

Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:14 am

milly44 wrote:
claire wrote:

that makes it ok then :lol:
il let you off taunton is a lovely place, played alot of cricket there, and weve seen your true colours now,

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
IM SURROUNDED BY CRICKET LOVERS
ANNIS WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:15 am

i dont love it, i just used to be decent at it, when i was in my prime :lol:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:16 am

claire wrote:
claire wrote:shes a canton girl, no need for the .................'ney slang' bit on the end :lol: :ayatollah:

I used to like you Claire, but im not feeling the love anymore :x :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Im half welsh, but i consider myself to be all welsh!! Always have, always will. I couldnt help being born there :([/quote]

I'll forgive you then :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:20 am

chippy909 wrote:
claire wrote:
claire wrote:shes a canton girl, no need for the .................'ney slang' bit on the end :lol: :ayatollah:

Im half welsh, but i consider myself to be all welsh!! Always have, always will. I couldnt help being born there :([/quote]

I'll forgive you then :lol: :ayatollah:[/quote]

chippy you soft c**t!!!