Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Fish and Chips

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:27 am

claire we were in canton drinking before last tuesdays game, in the ivor davies and napier and lil bro (chippy) says aw lets go to the corpa that fit bird from AAMB works in there, WOW wat a dissapointment that turned out to be :lol:
chippy = pervert :lol:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:28 am

DaveSheffield wrote:Right I'm gonna shut up now and punch my neighbour who's playing guitar loudly and very very badly. :twisted:

It could only happen in sheffield

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:30 am

milly44 wrote:chippy = pervert :lol:

thats it, spill some more dirt while the cricket lovers alseep :twisted: :lol:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:32 am

milly44 wrote:claire we were in canton drinking before last tuesdays game, in the ivor davies and napier and lil bro (chippy) says aw lets go to the corpa that fit bird from AAMB works in there, WOW wat a dissapointment that turned out to be :lol:

:lol: :lol: Claire you work in the Corpa well I didn't know that :roll: :lol:

I can't make Saturdays game :( So I wont be there :twisted:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:32 am

milly44 wrote:claire we were in canton drinking before last tuesdays game, in the ivor davies and napier and lil bro (chippy) says aw lets go to the corpa that fit bird from AAMB works in there, WOW wat a dissapointment that turned out to be :lol:

:lol: i dont work in there on a tues before a city match!! Come in saturday and see me though!

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:33 am

chippy909 wrote:

Part time supporter!!! :lol: :lol: You enjoy the cricket!! :lol:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:34 am

Thomas Fish. wrote:

Im asleep yet still typing :D

Tom you know you love Cricket, it is a mans game :D

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:35 am

claire wrote:
chippy909 wrote:

Part time supporter!!! :lol: :lol: You enjoy the cricket!! :lol:

:lol: Only during the summer. but got to do this course during the winter and it had to be on a fuckin Saturday afternoon :twisted:

Claire you will love womens cricket :lol: You should spend you Saturday afternoons playing it and miss the football :D

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:36 am

chippy909 wrote:
Thomas Fish. wrote:

Im asleep yet still typing :D

Tom you know you love Cricket, it is an OLD mans game :D

couldn't agree more ;)

see what I did there? HI 5 :lol:
In the words of Gavin and Stacey "scrap the 5's, big 10's" :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:37 am

i mite hold you to that. iv only recently started drinking in canton, used to just go in ninian for a few, but it seems a good crack in canton, napier and ivor are lively enough.
i will pop in for a pint on saturday and say hello, evan if adam is polishing his balls at cricket,
anyone else from here drink in corpa b4 game?

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:38 am

Milly? arent you captain of the Cricket team :lol:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:38 am

milly44 wrote:i mite hold you to that. iv only recently started drinking in canton, used to just go in ninian for a few, but it seems a good crack in canton, napier and ivor are lively enough.
i will pop in for a pint on saturday and say hello, evan if adam is polishing his balls at cricket,

I might, is the pepsi on draught claire? :lol:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:39 am

tom preston away with me and milly isit? llol and milly saturday your defoo going now? :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:40 am

chippy909 wrote:
:lol: Only during the summer. but got to do this course during the winter and it had to be on a fuckin Saturday afternoon :twisted:

Claire you will love womens cricket :lol: You should spend you Saturday afternoons playing it and miss the football :D

To be fair, i dont mind getting pissed watching the 20:20 in the summer!! Think its the drinking that i like about it though :lol:

m.davies wrote:tom preston away with me and milly isit? llol and milly saturday your defoo going now? :ayatollah:

wot u larfin at sparky, ??

Thomas Fish. wrote:
milly44 wrote:i mite hold you to that. iv only recently started drinking in canton, used to just go in ninian for a few, but it seems a good crack in canton, napier and ivor are lively enough.

You got to be over 16 to get in to the Corpa. If you go in Tom. the Claire will kick you out.

:ayatollah:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:41 am

m.davies wrote:tom preston away with me and milly isit? llol and milly saturday your defoo going now? :ayatollah:

yep :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:41 am

claire wrote:
chippy909 wrote:

To be fair, i dont mind getting pissed watching the 20:20 in the summer!! Think its the drinking that i like about it though :lol:

claire where turning u alredy, il get you free tickets in the summer, in exchange for free bow :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:42 am

claire wrote:
chippy909 wrote:

:D Few beers in the sunshine what more could you want. :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:43 am

milly44 wrote:
claire wrote:
chippy909 wrote:

claire where turning u alredy, il get you free tickets in the summer, in exchange for free bow :ayatollah:

I support Somerset in the cricket though!! :lol:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:43 am

chippy909 wrote:
claire wrote:
chippy909 wrote:

:D Few beers in the sunshine what more could you want. :ayatollah:

a decent sport to watch?

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:44 am

you milly your a c**t!! lol noo nothign actually just asking a question likee as people doo

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:45 am

what
did
u
just
say
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
somerset......................

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:45 am

claire wrote:I support Somerset in the cricket though!! :lol:

just when I was starting to warm to the woman on the lads board she goes and pulls this on us :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:46 am

Claire, you seem to know far to much about Cricket to be taking the piss out of me :lol: :lol:

I got an idea everyone how about Saturday afternoon about 3:30pm we all go have a nice game of cricket? Or have people got more important plans.

:ayatollah:

m.davies wrote:you milly your a c**t!! lol noo nothign actually just asking a question likee as people doo

why am i a c**t??? hows ur sister :lol: :ayatollah:

Thomas Fish. wrote:

We have coke not pepsi!!
I dont think anyone else on here drinks in the corp. They havent told me anyway. Rhooster's dad does though :lol:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:48 am

I've read this thread in a blur.

Whaaaaaat??!?!?!?!!

Thomas Fish. wrote:
claire wrote:I support Somerset in the cricket though!! :lol:

just when I was starting to warm to the woman on the lads board she goes and pulls this on us :lol: :lol:

Sorry to disappoint you all!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: i cant be perfect in every way now can i?? :lol:

Thomas Fish. wrote:
claire wrote:

:D Few beers in the sunshine what more could you want. :ayatollah:[/quote]

a decent sport to watch?[/quote]

Hey! Pipe down you it is already past your bedtime. :D