Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

March will be

Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:16 pm

the month that I think will shape the season for Cardiff City.

We have 8 games in March, 4 home and 4 away.

home to Boro, Watford, Sheff Utd and Leicester.

Away to Ipswich, Leicester, Coventry and Palace.

There will only be 6 games left of the season once those games have gone.

Also there could be the possibilty that our off field problems are somewhat clearer and you never know there may even be new faces coming in March.

Re: March will be

Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:19 pm

4 home games will hopefully bring in 10 pts plus large income. Boro will attract 23000 and Sheff Utd and Leicester should attract reasonable gates too.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:22 pm

carlccfc wrote:the month that I think will shape the season for Cardiff City.

Also there could be the possibilty that our off field problems are somewhat clearer and you never know there may even be new faces coming in March.

I will be at ALL 8 Games, but I never went to Chelsea, Feeney will shorly get 1 game.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:27 pm

carlccfc wrote:Also there could be the possibilty that our off field problems are somewhat clearer and you never know there may even be new faces coming in March.

:lol: Not a chance in hell of the off-field situation at Cardiff City FC being clear!!! Has it ever been?!

I'd like to get a minimum of between 10/12 points from them games though. No reason why we can't.

Well, there is a reason we can't and that's because we're Cardiff City. I'll be at Leicester away and Sheffield United home for definate and maybe Ipswich/Coventry away as well.

I think April will be more important though - if we beat the Jacks, that'll show us how far the boys have come mentally, and Forest away on the Bank Holiday will be a cracking day out regardless - I love Hooters!! :love10:

Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:29 pm

We can win 6 of those games :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:36 pm

the fans shud make the stadium a fortress in march
cheer the players make it like the old days leave all the shit outside till the end of 90 mins
12 points at home wud be fantastic
let get behind them

Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:58 pm

Although you talk about March - lets not forget about the 1st saturday of April - Home to the Jacks....... Massive crowd, amazing atmosphere. This game could also make or break our season.... depending on march results i suppose.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:06 pm

Merlin wrote:

Although you talk about March - lets not forget about the 1st saturday of April - Home to the Jacks....... Massive crowd, amazing atmosphere. This game could also make or break our season.... depending on march results i suppose.

I know what you mean Merlin but tbh if we won 8 games on a bounce in March and then dropped points to the scum I wouldnt be that bothered :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:54 pm

Carl, you sounding like Dai Jones with that :lol: . We need to beat them as well you know what it's like living on their doorstep.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:18 pm

arena wrote:Carl, you sounding like Dai Jones with that :lol: . We need to beat them as well you know what it's like living on their doorstep.

if we got 24 pts out of march then fuk em :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:31 pm

Hopefully we will have some great home attendances to go with it! Them matches aint too bad! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:59 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Merlin wrote:

I know what you mean Merlin but tbh if we won 8 games on a bounce in March and then dropped points to the scum I wouldnt be that bothered :ayatollah:

If losing to Swansea doesn't bother you, regardless of how may points we earn then you need your head read! WE ARE CARDIFF CITY! and beating the Jacks on our home turf is a f*cking MUST! fed up of all those wankers giving it large when im delvering there - all i get is "YOU NEVER BEAT THE JACKS" and "3-2" "3-2" wankers......

Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:06 pm

We can beat Watford and Leicester at home and draw to Sheff Utd, and maybe lose or drawy with borough.

Beat Ipswich, Coventry and draw Palace draw with Leicster away.

That would be 16 points from 24 i would take that :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:11 pm

Merlin wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

If losing to Swansea doesn't bother you, regardless of how may points we earn then you need your head read! WE ARE CARDIFF CITY! and beating the Jacks on our home turf is a f*cking MUST! fed up of all those wankers giving it large when im delvering there - all i get is "YOU NEVER BEAT THE JACKS" and "3-2" "3-2" wankers......

all hes saying is that hed rather us win the 8 games before swansea and then lose to them

than only get say 10 points out of the 24 and then beat them

they are just 3 more points towards our whole season haul

Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I will be at ALL 8 Games, but I never went to Chelsea, Feeney will shorly get 1 game.

When is this behind closed doors friendly annis? :lol:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:27 am

Merlin wrote:

I know what you mean Merlin but tbh if we won 8 games on a bounce in March and then dropped points to the scum I wouldnt be that bothered :ayatollah:[/quote]

If losing to Swansea doesn't bother you, regardless of how may points we earn then you need your head read! WE ARE CARDIFF CITY! and beating the Jacks on our home turf is a f*cking MUST! fed up of all those wankers giving it large when im delvering there - all i get is "YOU NEVER BEAT THE JACKS" and "3-2" "3-2" wankers......[/quote]
Merlin I have a question for you.

If there was a choice between promotion and NOT beating the jacks or beating the jacks and not getting promotion then what would you choose ?

Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:35 am

3 home wins and a home draw = 10 pts

2 away wins and 2 away losses = 6 pts

16 pts for the month :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:29 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:4 home games will hopefully bring in 10 pts plus large income. Boro will attract 23000 and Sheff Utd and Leicester should attract reasonable gates too.

The only thing i got wrong was the Boro crowd!

Lets hope for 7 points from 9 at home in April with 24500 tomorrow, 22000 v Reading and 25000 v Wednesday.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:09 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:4 home games will hopefully bring in 10 pts plus large income. Boro will attract 23000 and Sheff Utd and Leicester should attract reasonable gates too.

The only thing i got wrong was the Boro crowd!

Lets hope for 7 points from 9 at home in April with 24500 tomorrow, 22000 v Reading and 25000 v Wednesday.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: