Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UP YOURS TO THE GLORY HUNTERS

Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:52 am

Hoping for Man utd/City/L'pool in the semi's this is for real City fans

Re: UP YOURS TO THE GLORY HUNTERS

Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:16 am

ross1927 wrote:Hoping for Man utd/City/L'pool in the semi's this is for real City fans

That's knocked 10000 off the gate :lol:

Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:43 pm

ross1927 wrote:Hoping for Man utd/City/L'pool in the semi's this is for real City fans

Its a little rich , we so little of the so called fans watched City in the Cup games in the 1st place . Its only good news for the Club @ the end of the day , so I don't see the issue or the problem myself - Other than issues with crowd trouble , where a life time bans mean nothing

Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:01 pm

yeah.... becasue there will be no "glory hunters" at wembley if we get there....... :roll:

if you had it your way, we would only take 20k to wembley with us!

Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:18 pm

The fact that ST holders who make home games and a good percentage of away games as well obviously does nothing to support the bluebirds in the all important league games also.At the end of the day mate the ultimate goal is prem football imo.I very much support this club both with heart and finances.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:25 pm

I couldn't be their due to work reasons tuesday I can now get tickets for palace away and probably home aswell,

stuff liverpool and united palace will a more surreal trip for REAL! fans :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:25 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

That's knocked 10000 off the gate :lol:

Tony, Personally I now think we wont sell the home leg out.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:31 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:I couldn't be their due to work reasons tuesday I can now get tickets for palace away and probably home aswell,

stuff liverpool and united palace will a more surreal trip for REAL! fans :ayatollah:

well said mate now we will see the REAL fans come out.Probably be a better atmos home and away.I have to make a 100 mile round trip every time i go to see city my son and i are ST holders and we have our money's worth we also do a lot of away trips.I make no excuses for not going to previous legs but i dislike it when people question fans like myself for being A GOOD FAN. City till i die. :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:38 pm

BLOOBLUD wrote:
ccfc_cotta wrote:I couldn't be their due to work reasons tuesday I can now get tickets for palace away and probably home aswell,

well said mate now we will see the REAL fans come out.Probably be a better atmos home and away.I have to make a 100 mile round trip every time i go to see city my son and i are ST holders and we have our money's worth we also do a lot of away trips.I make no excuses for not going to previous legs but i dislike it when people question fans like myself for being A GOOD FAN. City till i die. :ayatollah:

I think so :ayatollah: will be a better atmosphere, take nothing away from palace it's going to be tough, i'v seen the stadium half empty before now and they'v still got behind the team created a gd atmosphere , I hope we pack it out and make ourselves heard

Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:43 pm

i think we will sell out @ home and away, its a semi final for christ sake, if we dont sell out theres something wrong, if it was liverpool/mancity then we would sell out within the hour, so what if we haven't got them...SEMI FINAL, i'll repeat SEMI FINAL, get down and lets get a win and another day out at wembley with Cardiff :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:45 pm

ozzy31 wrote:i think we will sell out @ home and away, its a semi final for christ sake, if we dont sell out theres something wrong, if it was liverpool/mancity then we would sell out within the hour, so what if we haven't got them...SEMI FINAL, i'll repeat SEMI FINAL, get down and lets get a win and another day out at wembley with Cardiff :ayatollah:

Correct if it was Liverpool or Man City we would, I hope we sell out. :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:49 pm

If both teams can't sell out the second leg then there is something far wrong.