Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

POOL TABLES AT THE NINIAN PUB.....

Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:57 am

They were in good use after the game tuesday, Baz taking a pounding from me on them tuesday night. (we also had a game of pool)
Anyone got any issues with the new tables in the lounge? :ayatollah:

Re: POOL TABLES AT THE NINIAN PUB.....

Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:36 am

milly44 wrote:They were in good use after the game tuesday, Baz taking a pounding from me on them tuesday night. (we also had a game of pool)

yes kids playing pool in there are dangerous coz the cues tend to hit you in the nuts if your not carefull :lol:

Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:42 am

Martyn1963 wrote:
milly44 wrote:They were in good use after the game tuesday, Baz taking a pounding from me on them tuesday night. (we also had a game of pool)

yes kids playing pool in there are dangerous coz the cues tend to hit you in the nuts if your not carefull :lol:
:lol: :lol: and they are handy for putting your pints on :D

Milly are you sorting out our forum pool tournament for xmas

Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:11 am

I love it, proper sports bar now!

Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:52 pm

they have a team in the sunday pool league.... anyone from here play there? as ill be playing against you in a few weeks :D :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:26 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:

I do believe they were yours and fishys words not mine :oops:

Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:05 pm

milly44 wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:

I do believe they were yours and fishys words not mine :oops:

Nathan arrange it in the Forresters so we can have a nice and fast table :lol:

Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:09 pm

Fast table :shock: never played on a table like it. CRAZY!! torvil and dean could set all kids of records if they scated on it.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:12 pm

milly44 wrote:Fast table :shock: never played on a table like it. CRAZY!! torvil and dean could set all kids of records if they scated on it.

:lol: :lol: You could also invite your long lost mate with the tats as well ;) He was pleased to see you. :)

Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:16 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
milly44 wrote:Fast table :shock: never played on a table like it. CRAZY!! torvil and dean could set all kids of records if they scated on it.

:lol: :lol: You could also invite your long lost mate with the tats as well ;) He was pleased to see you. :)

the guy with LOVE and HAT on his knuckles cos hed lost a finger :?
What a f*cking beaut he was. I let hin win (honest) :roll: i could take anymore of his comments.

I WISH HE WOULD TAKE A BIT LONGER TO SET THE f*cking BALLS UP TO :lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:25 pm

milly44 wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

the guy with LOVE and HAT on his knuckles cos hed lost a finger :?
What a f*cking beaut he was. I let hin win (honest) :roll: i could take anymore of his comments.

I WISH HE WOULD TAKE A BIT LONGER TO SET THE f*cking BALLS UP TO :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: