Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Would we be the club who has visited wembley most often?

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:57 pm

Just wondering. I know not all for the right reasons! Also was wondering, say if we were to win this cup, and a side were to win both premier league and F.A cup. Would we be the ones to play that side in the community shield?

Re: Would we be the club who has visited wembley most often?

Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:14 am

Lamboy88 wrote:Just wondering. I know not all for the right reasons! Also was wondering, say if we were to win this cup, and a side were to win both premier league and F.A cup. Would we be the ones to play that side in the community shield?

im sure if Liverpool and Man City will be in Europe, so that will be us in the Europa cos they will already have their place. If this is true, I feel sorry for Swansea, we had to steal their limelight. NOT! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Lets get their first!

Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:16 am

Lamboy88 wrote:Just wondering. I know not all for the right reasons! Also was wondering, say if we were to win this cup, and a side were to win both premier league and F.A cup. Would we be the ones to play that side in the community shield?

Not sure about the appearances at Wembley but a team doing the double would play the runners up of the premeir in the community shield.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:19 am

sorry misread question, though it the European question everyone is asking.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:20 am

In the last 3 - 4 years i would say YES we have been to wembly more than any other team outside the premier league.

As for the community shield - if a team wins both the Premier League and FA Cup - the team who plays in the community shield is the team who comes 2nd in the Premier League with the Double winners.