Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

seen topic on ticket sale ideas.....

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:21 pm

my views are, tickets on some games are cheap, i agree £20-£25 is okay fair price, but for some fans like me, who are only 20 years old, its harder to get to the game, so i gotta pay to get to the train-station, get the train to cardiff....which will set me back another £20

it would be nice if cardiff did a all inc. ticket, which pay £30, and get your train fare paid, i know it might sound ridiculas, but for fans like me this would be brilliant and bring me to the games ALOT more than the 1 or 2 i struggle to afford every season

Re: seen topic on ticket sale ideas.....

Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:23 am

well for this sunday's game, i went to the train station yesterday and was told the cheapest standard single to cardiff is £7 and the same price home so thats £14 on train fare........and to get the train station will set me back atleast £5.50

Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:56 pm

bluebird04 wrote:well for this sunday's game, i went to the train station yesterday and was told the cheapest standard single to cardiff is £7 and the same price home so thats £14 on train fare........and to get the train station will set me back atleast £5.50

A return ticket is nearly the same as a single ticket so that would save you £7.00 :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:14 pm

bluebird04 wrote:my views are, tickets on some games are cheap, i agree £20-£25 is okay fair price, but for some fans like me, who are only 20 years old, its harder to get to the game, so i gotta pay to get to the train-station, get the train to cardiff....which will set me back another £20

it would be nice if cardiff did a all inc. ticket, which pay £30, and get your train fare paid, i know it might sound ridiculas, but for fans like me this would be brilliant and bring me to the games ALOT more than the 1 or 2 i struggle to afford every season

Ask for cash for Christmas and birthdays and buy your season ticket with the money ;)