Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Trouble in the Ninian Last Night

Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:06 pm

Walked past about 7:20pm and there was some idiot in an old city shirt playing the big man over something and a big crowd gathered outside with a police van and more on the way by the sound of it.

Anyone know what happened?

Re: Trouble in the Ninian Last Night

Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:09 pm

12thMan wrote:Walked past about 7:20pm and there was some idiot in an old city shirt playing the big man over something and a big crowd gathered outside with a police van and more on the way by the sound of it.

Anyone know what happened?

We left about 7.10pm as it was to crowded in there, but I have been told, an 18 year old got his pint knocked out of his hands, so he head butted the bloke, then the Landlord dragged him out, with a window and a front door being smashed on the way. Two City fans fighting each other, not regulars so I am told.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:33 pm

there was a guy , in fact two who were in old city shirts looke dlike they had just finished work, one had about 4 teeth in his head, they were shouting back and for to each other from opposite sides of the pool tables, the one had an old yellow top that was bobbled and covered in something like ink or oil or just really grubby

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:34 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:there was a guy , in fact two who were in old city shirts looke dlike they had just finished work, one had about 4 teeth in his head, they were shouting back and for to each other from opposite sides of the pool tables, the one had an old yellow top that was bobbled and covered in something like ink or oil or just really grubby

Should of taken a photo and sent it to Jezza Kyle :lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:40 am

Myself and 3 other Port Talbot lads were still in the NInian,drinking by the pool table near to the door,also a small number of Blackburn fans also drinking by the pool tables,when a Cardiff fan seemed to drop his pint glass where the 2 other Cardiff fans were standing wearing the yellow tops,the guy who dropped his pint started to shout and try to perform,but the landlord was quick on the scene and asked him to calm down,he didnt,so the landlord removed him out the doors in a flash ! everyone seemed to leave the room and the bar staff cleaned up the mess he left on the floor,didnt seem to be any other fans involved,what happened outside i dont know ! but 10 out of 10 for the landlord quick as a flash no messing !
:ayatollah: