Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:45 pm

On the theory that Utd will beat Palace :ayatollah:

Re: Who do you want in the Semi's ?

Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:48 pm

Palace :D

Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:56 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:Palace :D

Andrew if they pull off a miracle and beat Manure then i would love to have them and have a chance of qualifying :ayatollah:
The Manure fans in work !! one said he hoped they would get Man City and i replied haven't you been humiliated enough by them this season ? :lol: :lol: And another said they hoped they would get us as it would guarantee them the final :o :lol: I told him that maybe the case, but at least i will be going to both games ! :D WILL YOU ? he then went quiet :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:21 pm

Manure are out in front at the moment :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:35 pm

P a l a c e ! :lol:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:48 pm

what a choice its like a kid in a sweet shop :) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:49 pm

Merlin wrote:P a l a c e ! :lol:

That would be great Merlin :D Do you think they have a chance ?

Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:04 pm

it would be nice to have man city just to piss off all the manu and liverpool south wales plastics :D :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:10 pm

Will be tough over 2 legs against all 3. In a one off game we could surprise them all.

However, I quite fancy a trip to Trafford so Man U for me. And lets be fair, they lost 6-1 only a few weeks ago to a team of mercenaries. They will be no match for Malky's Blue and White Army.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:16 pm

Man city! :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:18 pm

Man Utd, a dream come true.

I have been there about 14 times over the years, always in the away ends, but never seen the Mighty Bluebirds there. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:39 pm

Either of the manchester clubs for me they are the two big grounds i hav,nt been to with the bluebirds

Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:43 pm

I want the biggest team in Manchester.............. Man City :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:45 pm

I've went for City as i've been to the other two grounds. Not bothered though, just hope we get drawn at home in first leg.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:47 pm

Which ever team we get you better start saving now. And Annis you better shift a few more books :lol: and it wouldn't surprise me to find Annis in the Man U superstore trying to get them to flog your books :D :o :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:11 pm

Watching the Manure at the moment :o :o :o bring em on!! king Kenny would kill em :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:55 pm

Looks like Palace could f**k your poll up Steve!!!!

Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:29 pm

Ruislip Blue wrote:Looks like Palace could f**k your poll up Steve!!!!

:lol:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:30 pm

PALACE :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:33 pm

palace and you fucked it up . palace and you fucked it up :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:37 pm

We got palace :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:12 pm

GOD DAMN YOU PALACE :evil: You fucked my poll up. Anyway will do another one :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:25 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Andrew if they pull off a miracle and beat Manure then i would love to have them and have a chance of qualifying :ayatollah:
The Manure fans in work !! one said he hoped they would get Man City and i replied haven't you been humiliated enough by them this season ? :lol: :lol: And another said they hoped they would get us as it would guarantee them the final :o :lol: I told him that maybe the case, but at least i will be going to both games ! :D WILL YOU ? he then went quiet :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

cough, cough, you were saying steve ?

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:27 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

cough, cough, you were saying steve ?

Chief one of them is now very humble on facebook :lol: love it :D

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:36 pm

Place :ayatollah: :D :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:37 pm

Bluebina wrote:Place :ayatollah: :D :lol: :lol:

Place what ? :lol: :lol: :lol: