Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ninian Park would you return ?

You may select up to 2 options

View results

Would you return to NP poll

Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:06 am

You can have two options. will be intresting and i wanted to play with this poll thing :lol:

Re: Would you return to NP poll

Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:31 am

There is only one place for me Ninian Park.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:07 am

so how did u vote annis ?

Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:24 am

NP every time

Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:31 am

Nuclearblue wrote:so how did u vote annis ?

Press on to the small squares and then confirm at the bottom of the page.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:46 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:so how did u vote annis ?

Press on to the small squares and then confirm at the bottom of the page.

I think he means what one did you vote! :lol:

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:51 am

It's loking a bit of a state these days tbh :D
CCS all the way.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:17 pm

realisticly and financialy we couldnt be at NP, im ST holder in the canton and would love to be put next to away supporters, get some intimidation into the new ground, and a NP feel back to it. though yesterdays atmosphere was a bit better though compared to recent weeks.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:31 pm

milly44 wrote:realisticly and financialy we couldnt be at NP, im ST holder in the canton and would love to be put next to away supporters, get some intimidation into the new ground, and a NP feel back to it. though yesterdays atmosphere was a bit better though compared to recent weeks.

You def need to be next to them if they want a proper atmosphere in our ground and we do need the intimidating factor.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:44 pm

NP FOREVER

Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:26 pm

intresting 31% said stay at new ground but move the supporters .
And coming in second its back to ninian keep the terraces and play lower league football.
Me personaly i couldent contemplate going back to those days .
But i miss the terraces thow and we are not the only supporters who feel like that. We live in a very health and safety culture now and untill the population as a whole gets pissed of with it ,its here to stay. . :cry:

Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:09 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:intresting 31% said stay at new ground but move the supporters .
And coming in second its back to ninian keep the terraces and play lower league football.
Me personaly i couldent contemplate going back to those days .
But i miss the terraces thow and we are not the only supporters who feel like that. We live in a very health and safety culture now and untill the population as a whole gets pissed of with it ,its here to stay. . :cry:

They need change ends by next season, but its like talking to the wall. lol

Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:31 pm

on the issue of changing ends, how likely is it to happen really? people can put as much pressure on as they like for change but sadly thesedays every one at the top would settle for an easier stress free life and and a hassle free matchday.this is just one of the measures the club have taken to move away from the past and make cardiff a family club, and the atmosphere is suffering. there will be alot of old looking kids in the grange when the jacks visit!

Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:36 pm

I said stay but make CCS more intimidating

Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:40 pm

yeh i agree, i made the same point erlier on this, im ST holder in canton and i would just love to get bk to how it was at NP by puting us by away supporters and make it more intimidating.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:14 pm

The poll is showing that the CCS is out in front but the atmo needs sorting out.
This is our new home you can dream about returning to NP but that is now impossible its gone soon to become 300 houses.
We should put all our energies into improving the atmo and put pressure on those up top to move the grange and canton.