Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: kings road action!!

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:45 pm

onsilva wrote:Right nobody here knows me but I am born and bred from Cardiff with an Italian father and welsh mother. Grew up in canton and moved to Radyr where i made friends with Fairwater and Danescourt heads. I've been a Chelsea fan all my life ever since my dad watched chelsea v leeds FA Cup final in the 80's and passed it down to me. It's a known fact that the hooligan culture in Chelsea was at its peak in the 80's and almost dosn't exist anymore. The type of people that go to Stamford bridge are foreigners and people with a lot of money, that's why you may have noticed hardly anyone sings in stamford bridge. The only times the Chelsea fans are loud are for Chelsea v Spurs, Arsenal, West Ham. I was at the game yesterday in West Stand lower with the missus and as soon as i saw the 8,000 Cardiff fans all allocated the shed end, I knew there was going to be trouble after the game. Its funny because all the Cardiff fans you could see the majority piss heads and thugs were hurling the football thugery abuse to the closest chelsea fans. What the cardiff fans didnt realise is the chelsea fans closest to them West and East stands are Chelsea's family sections, Mathew Harding the stand directly opposite you is where all the men go.

Anyways when the game finished and all you lot were singing, I thought i can see the cardiff fans going to annoy chelsea fans but will only be disapointed because there were just family's and stuff in the game. Can I point out I wanted Cardiff to do well just as much as I wanted Chelsea to win. So me and my missus leave the game we walk out of the ground turn left only to see a horde of Cardiff fans barricaded by police hurling abuse at Chelsea supporters. Me and my missus moved to the opposite side of the road into a group of Chelsea supporters, little did we know these were Chelsea hooligans (I thought Chelsea hooligans died out years ago). I was taking careful notice of these guys and they didn't look like the type of people that could even afford a Chelsea ticket so they must of been drinking in the pubs waiting for all use to come out. After you stormed that pub bare Chelsea hench fuckers all shouted "Don't worry well go around the corner and kill em". This being Kings road that me and my missus had to follow because police horses were nearly stepping on us. I saw a cardiff hooligan run straight into the Chelsea pack only to get f*cking battered. Bricks were being thrown from both sides, I turned around and heard the loudest stampead of big big guys about 20 of them run straight into the police and Cardiff fans.

It looked to me the Chelsea old heads had come out because you were welsh and they just hate the welsh. But unless im totally wrong and people higher up planned this fight, the Chelsea lot wouldn't of even bothered fighting Cardiff if you didnt provok them. Bare in mind I am welsh and do have a Cardiff accent and was in the middle of the Chelsea pack with my missus. I was very vulnerable so had to keep my head down and be quiet.

But to all of you stating that Cardiff ran Chelsea, although it being the worse violence i've seen at Chelsea ever and i've been going for years it was a pretty equal fight. I would say props to both sides they both are a fierce bunch.

Just to all of those who don't believe me

(Me taking a photo of Cardiff fans)

(Cardiff fans on the left, me in with the Chelsea lot. There were plenty of Cardiff about)

(The fight up kings road)

(The fight up kings road again, Chelsea stopped by police. Cardiff fans are to the left of this photo you cant see them)

(The police finally caught on that both sets of fans had just run up side alleys to fight on kings road)

(Me with the Chelsea hooligans, Cardiff fans at a far seperated by police. Thats the pub on the right that the cardiff fans charged)

(Police horse goes in to seperate fighting Chelsea and Cardiff fans that are fighting outside the pub)

(Police line between both sets of fans)

Oh by the way Annis i'm good friends with your nephew or cousin Jed Abraham I cant really remember which one. His dad runs a pub down Adamsdown, they call him AB. Hes mentioned you and your father a few times.

Cheers Say helo to him for me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:47 pm

Daya wrote:
onsilva wrote:Look I'm just giving my opinion based on interpretation, I'm most likely wrong.

you are.... Chelsea could never fight and never will, f*cking plastic club full of foreingers.... in fact a club of wankers, your old man should have introduced you to a better life :lol:

Daya, thats because your Westham, Chelsea 2nd biggest rivals behind Millwall.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:50 pm

nah.... you forget the yids

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:52 pm

Chelsea are just Brentford with a rich owner. Their natural rivals are Fulham

Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:31 am

you are.... Chelsea could never fight and never will, f*cking plastic club full of foreingers.... in fact a club of wankers, your old man should have introduced you to a better life :lol:

I don't think my Dad introduced me to Chelsea because they could fight or not. He introduced me to them because at the time Chelsea had a largely italian influence, which runs through my family. I couldn't care less about the fighting only the results.

However I don't follow Cardiff as religiously as you lot, but of course I respect where I'm born and want only the best for Cardiff at the same time. For example if you had won on Saturday I would of been pissed but I would of been happy we had lost to Cardiff rather than some other team.

Cheers Say helo to him for me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I will do

Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:08 am

Being a child at the time you would not know any better but your dad was sadly misguided. Your Cardiff born and bred? you've grown up now I assume? Forget being a plastic and support your home town team :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:31 am

:lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:31 am

Jordan wrote::lol: :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: there is only one blueeeee

Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:21 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Jordan wrote::lol: :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: there is only one blueeeee

all that writing and i just give the basic :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:lol: :lol: made me laugh mun!

Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:55 pm

blackswan wrote:a round of applause for upholding the dying pastime that was football violence :roll:

and it defers from the more important aspect that you were walloped 4-1.

'we stood our ground against Chelsea though'

big f*cking deal eh :roll:

get with it.... your still stuck in the 80's

stfu, the score flattered them, 2-1 at best would have been a fair result, all opportunist goals apart from chopras

the fact is we were outnumberd by about x8 and we still were up for it[/quote]
O dear...we have a winner in the category of 'most braindead on a messageboard'

And the winner is........trueblueforlife,for his endeavours of living in the past *rapturous applause*

you were outnumbered up in newcastle the week before too....and in Coventry next week no doubt :roll:

ZZzzzzzzzzz[/quote]
spot on mate they only bragg when things go there way[/quote]

I think you'll find that this is how bragging usually works. Unless you know otherwise.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:08 pm

Could anyone point out who's who on the video thats not from the helicopter?

Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:26 pm

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/6148/2 ... 511699.jpg

the forground are cardiff too, the guy looking to the right behind the guy with the white hoody.

thats jonah, so called coz he was on our bus to liverpool, he shouted watch it guys we might have kids throw something at the bus around here, next thing bang stone hits the window.

last time i saw him was bristol in the snow FA cup last season

Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:11 pm

Says it all with "The chelsea hooligans who didnt look like they could afford a ticket charged out of the pub"
Were the Cardiff fans not at the game? Therefore the Headhunters were waiting mobbed up! Although it was obviously Cardiff's Fault means they were laying in wait.........or what? Just attending the game, its called self defence you c**t!!

Simple c**t.

I hear marriner is on a violent disorder charge :lol: good enough for the fat little racist c**t!

Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:55 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:Says it all with "The chelsea hooligans who didnt look like they could afford a ticket charged out of the pub"
Were the Cardiff fans not at the game? Therefore the Headhunters were waiting mobbed up! Although it was obviously Cardiff's Fault means they were laying in wait.........or what? Just attending the game, its called self defence you c**t!!

Simple c**t.

I hear marriner is on a violent disorder charge :lol: good enough for the fat little racist c**t!

it was chelsea old school against city youngsters and our boys didn't back down :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:00 am

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
NinianSHEEP wrote:Says it all with "The chelsea hooligans who didnt look like they could afford a ticket charged out of the pub"

Simple c**t.

it was chelsea old school against city youngsters and our boys didn't back down :ayatollah:

Our Youth ;)

Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:05 am

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:

Simple c**t.

Marriner is ols school, they were mobbed up, how many camera's you wouldf think if the school mob wanted an "off" they would have sorted it not waiting outside the ground, i hope our lads barristers make mince meat of the prosecution!

Self defence. ;)