Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: kings road action!!

Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:11 pm

blackswan wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:Blackswan, I'm sure we'll both agree that the table as it stands today is not actually good enough to take us into the play offs. Lets see what it says at the end of the season, eh?

What do you mean 'that the table as it stands today is not actually good enough'??

we're both in the playoffs at the moment so it would be good enough.

The table is only good enough at the end of the season, not part of the way through

Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:12 pm

blackswan wrote:
trueblueforlife wrote:blackswan- thats the league table for 3 days ;)
if you look at the season so far youll see that you neck has been quite sore for a while
i know mine is from always looking down on you

I cant argue with the fact that you've spent longer above us this season than below us....but it's not how you start its how you finish,and at the moment your below us by the one point.Lets see you get popints from your game in hand,is it?

yeah we will see, well also see how many points we take off you come april

Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:13 pm

i like blackswan very much

Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:15 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
blackswan wrote:
trueblueforlife wrote:blackswan- thats the league table for 3 days ;)
if you look at the season so far youll see that you neck has been quite sore for a while
i know mine is from always looking down on you

I cant argue with the fact that you've spent longer above us this season than below us....but it's not how you start its how you finish,and at the moment your below us by the one point.Lets see you get popints from your game in hand,is it?

Indeed it is where you finish. Tell me where you guys have finished against us in the last 10 years?

Again, your still living in the past :lol:

Your like Uncle Albert reflecting on old time glories,whether it be fighting on the terraces or the last 10 yrs of Cardiff/Swansea comparisms.

The fact is in '2010' we're above you in the league table

1 Newcastle United 30 17 9 4 28 60
2 West Bromwich Albion 30 17 8 5 30 59
3 Nottingham Forest 31 15 10 6 22 55
4 Swansea City 30 12 13 5 6 49
5 Cardiff City 29 14 6 9 20 48

:D

Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:21 pm

I dont think last season is living in the past.

I thought the league table did not matter until the end of the season? I'm sure thats what you have been saying until now.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:34 pm

blackswan wrote:
trueblueforlife wrote:
blackswan wrote:a round of applause for upholding the dying pastime that was football violence :roll:

and it defers from the more important aspect that you were walloped 4-1.

'we stood our ground against Chelsea though'

big f*cking deal eh :roll:

get with it.... your still stuck in the 80's

stfu, the score flattered them, 2-1 at best would have been a fair result, all opportunist goals apart from chopras

the fact is we were outnumberd by about x8 and we still were up for it

O dear...we have a winner in the category of 'most braindead on a messageboard'

And the winner is........trueblueforlife,for his endeavours of living in the past *rapturous applause*

you were outnumbered up in newcastle the week before too....and in Coventry next week no doubt :roll:

ZZzzzzzzzzz

spot on mate they only bragg when things go there way

Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:35 pm

blackswan wrote:
Jez wrote:
blackswan wrote:a round of applause for upholding the dying pastime that was football violence :roll:

and it defers from the more important aspect that you were walloped 4-1.

'we stood our ground against Chelsea though'

big f*cking deal eh :roll:

get with it.... your still stuck in the 80's

Well Blackswan I FOR ONE Thank the blokes that got stuck into the tosseres from Chelsea that want to fight........

I say this after some Chelsea w****ers threw cups with stuff at us (actually hit) me and my boy and a lot of other fans (elderly & familes i will add) and not people out to have a scrap - as we exited the Shed End the coppers just stood there and so did the stewards.

Infact the coppers and stewards actually allowed these Chelsea scum through to where we had no choice but to exit from the stadium - so well done to them for actually adding to the things that happened that day.

and for the 'fans' that run down the lane and back around to have a go at the Chelsea fans?

Hopefully Blackswan they got them - cos these "Chelsea Fans" were the arseholes standing infront of the Cardiff fans exiting the game with ONLY one exit route - so i THANK the Cardiff lot that had the BRAUN to go round the back street and help out as like i said the Police and stewards did nothing to help us get out safely ..............and so the backalley boys as i will call them diverted all the "Chelsea w****rs" away from the family/children/elderly fans!

NEXT TOPIC!

Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:42 pm

Right nobody here knows me but I am born and bred from Cardiff with an Italian father and welsh mother. Grew up in canton and moved to Radyr where i made friends with Fairwater and Danescourt heads. I've been a Chelsea fan all my life ever since my dad watched chelsea v leeds FA Cup final in the 80's and passed it down to me. It's a known fact that the hooligan culture in Chelsea was at its peak in the 80's and almost dosn't exist anymore. The type of people that go to Stamford bridge are foreigners and people with a lot of money, that's why you may have noticed hardly anyone sings in stamford bridge. The only times the Chelsea fans are loud are for Chelsea v Spurs, Arsenal, West Ham. I was at the game yesterday in West Stand lower with the missus and as soon as i saw the 8,000 Cardiff fans all allocated the shed end, I knew there was going to be trouble after the game. Its funny because all the Cardiff fans you could see the majority piss heads and thugs were hurling the football thugery abuse to the closest chelsea fans. What the cardiff fans didnt realise is the chelsea fans closest to them West and East stands are Chelsea's family sections, Mathew Harding the stand directly opposite you is where all the men go.

Anyways when the game finished and all you lot were singing, I thought i can see the cardiff fans going to annoy chelsea fans but will only be disapointed because there were just family's and stuff in the game. Can I point out I wanted Cardiff to do well just as much as I wanted Chelsea to win. So me and my missus leave the game we walk out of the ground turn left only to see a horde of Cardiff fans barricaded by police hurling abuse at Chelsea supporters. Me and my missus moved to the opposite side of the road into a group of Chelsea supporters, little did we know these were Chelsea hooligans (I thought Chelsea hooligans died out years ago). I was taking careful notice of these guys and they didn't look like the type of people that could even afford a Chelsea ticket so they must of been drinking in the pubs waiting for all use to come out. After you stormed that pub bare Chelsea hench fuckers all shouted "Don't worry well go around the corner and kill em". This being Kings road that me and my missus had to follow because police horses were nearly stepping on us. I saw a cardiff hooligan run straight into the Chelsea pack only to get f*cking battered. Bricks were being thrown from both sides, I turned around and heard the loudest stampead of big big guys about 20 of them run straight into the police and Cardiff fans.

It looked to me the Chelsea old heads had come out because you were welsh and they just hate the welsh. But unless im totally wrong and people higher up planned this fight, the Chelsea lot wouldn't of even bothered fighting Cardiff if you didnt provok them. Bare in mind I am welsh and do have a Cardiff accent and was in the middle of the Chelsea pack with my missus. I was very vulnerable so had to keep my head down and be quiet.

But to all of you stating that Cardiff ran Chelsea, although it being the worse violence i've seen at Chelsea ever and i've been going for years it was a pretty equal fight. I would say props to both sides they both are a fierce bunch.

Just to all of those who don't believe me

(Me taking a photo of Cardiff fans)

(Cardiff fans on the left, me in with the Chelsea lot. There were plenty of Cardiff about)

(The fight up kings road)

(The fight up kings road again, Chelsea stopped by police. Cardiff fans are to the left of this photo you cant see them)

(The police finally caught on that both sets of fans had just run up side alleys to fight on kings road)

(Me with the Chelsea hooligans, Cardiff fans at a far seperated by police. Thats the pub on the right that the cardiff fans charged)

(Police horse goes in to seperate fighting Chelsea and Cardiff fans that are fighting outside the pub)

(Police line between both sets of fans)

Oh by the way Annis i'm good friends with your nephew or cousin Jed Abraham I cant really remember which one. His dad runs a pub down Adamsdown, they call him AB. Hes mentioned you and your father a few times.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:50 pm

The fact is in '2010' we're above you in the league table

1 Newcastle United 30 17 9 4 28 60
2 West Bromwich Albion 30 17 8 5 30 59
3 Nottingham Forest 31 15 10 6 22 55
4 Swansea City 30 12 13 5 6 49
5 Cardiff City 29 14 6 9 20 48

:D[/quote]

I don't understand why you think this gives you the edge.
a point behinmd, game in hand with a far better goal difference has to be the better option of the 2 positions. especially for a side getting an ave. of 1.7 points per game.

still i suppose you need to cling to what little you can. :lol:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:00 pm

onsilva wrote:Right nobody here knows me but I am born and bred from Cardiff with an Italian father and welsh mother. Grew up in canton and moved to Radyr where i made friends with Fairwater and Danescourt heads. I've been a Chelsea fan all my life ever since my dad watched chelsea v leeds FA Cup final in the 80's and passed it down to me. It's a known fact that the hooligan culture in Chelsea was at its peak in the 80's and almost dosn't exist anymore. The type of people that go to Stamford bridge are foreigners and people with a lot of money, that's why you may have noticed hardly anyone sings in stamford bridge. The only times the Chelsea fans are loud are for Chelsea v Spurs, Arsenal, West Ham. I was at the game yesterday in West Stand lower with the missus and as soon as i saw the 8,000 Cardiff fans all allocated the shed end, I knew there was going to be trouble after the game. Its funny because all the Cardiff fans you could see the majority piss heads and thugs were hurling the football thugery abuse to the closest chelsea fans. What the cardiff fans didnt realise is the chelsea fans closest to them West and East stands are Chelsea's family sections, Mathew Harding the stand directly opposite you is where all the men go.

Anyways when the game finished and all you lot were singing, I thought i can see the cardiff fans going to annoy chelsea fans but will only be disapointed because there were just family's and stuff in the game. Can I point out I wanted Cardiff to do well just as much as I wanted Chelsea to win. So me and my missus leave the game we walk out of the ground turn left only to see a horde of Cardiff fans barricaded by police hurling abuse at Chelsea supporters. Me and my missus moved to the opposite side of the road into a group of Chelsea supporters, little did we know these were Chelsea hooligans (I thought Chelsea hooligans died out years ago). I was taking careful notice of these guys and they didn't look like the type of people that could even afford a Chelsea ticket so they must of been drinking in the pubs waiting for all use to come out. After you stormed that pub bare Chelsea hench fuckers all shouted "Don't worry well go around the corner and kill em". This being Kings road that me and my missus had to follow because police horses were nearly stepping on us. I saw a cardiff hooligan run straight into the Chelsea pack only to get f*cking battered. Bricks were being thrown from both sides, I turned around and heard the loudest stampead of big big guys about 20 of them run straight into the police and Cardiff fans.

It looked to me the Chelsea old heads had come out because you were welsh and they just hate the welsh. But unless im totally wrong and people higher up planned this fight, the Chelsea lot wouldn't of even bothered fighting Cardiff if you didnt provok them. Bare in mind I am welsh and do have a Cardiff accent and was in the middle of the Chelsea pack with my missus. I was very vulnerable so had to keep my head down and be quiet.

But to all of you stating that Cardiff ran Chelsea, although it being the worse violence i've seen at Chelsea ever and i've been going for years it was a pretty equal fight. I would say props to both sides they both are a fierce bunch.

(Me taking a photo of Cardiff fans)

(Cardiff fans on the left, me in with the Chelsea lot. There were plenty of Cardiff about)

(The fight up kings road)

(The fight up kings road again, Chelsea stopped by police. Cardiff fans are to the left of this photo you cant see them)

(The police finally caught on that both sets of fans had just run up side alleys to fight on kings road)

(Me with the Chelsea hooligans, Cardiff fans at a far seperated by police. Thats the pub on the right that the cardiff fans charged)

(Police horse goes in to seperate fighting Chelsea and Cardiff fans that are fighting outside the pub)

(Police line between both sets of fans)

Oh by the way Annis i'm good friends with your nephew or cousin Jed Abraham I cant really remember which one. His dad runs a pub down Adamsdown, they call him AB. Hes mentioned you and your father a few times.

A nice piece, but just a couple of queries. Are you one of these new breed of Chelsea? The Chelsea v Leeds cup final was 1970 and hooliganism at Chelsea really started in the 1970s, as it did at a lot of clubs. Good pics, by the way

Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:11 pm

Sorry I stand corrected yes it was 1970 the Chelsea v Leeds FA cup final.

No I'm not the new breed, I'm 23 years old. My dad took me to Chelsea games just before Ruud Hullit joined, we had players like John Spencer and Gavin Peacock playing for us. The Shed End, West End and Matthew Harding hardly existed back then

Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:19 pm

onsilva wrote:Anyways when the game finished and all you lot were singing, I thought i can see the cardiff fans going to annoy chelsea fans but will only be disapointed because there were just family's and stuff in the game. Can I point out I wanted Cardiff to do well just as much as I wanted Chelsea to win. So me and my missus leave the game we walk out of the ground turn left only to see a horde of Cardiff fans barricaded by police hurling abuse at Chelsea supporters. Me and my missus moved to the opposite side of the road into a group of Chelsea supporters, little did we know these were Chelsea hooligans (I thought Chelsea hooligans died out years ago). I was taking careful notice of these guys and they didn't look like the type of people that could even afford a Chelsea ticket so they must of been drinking in the pubs waiting for all use to come out. After you stormed that pub bare Chelsea hench fuckers all shouted "Don't worry well go around the corner and kill em". This being Kings road that me and my missus had to follow because police horses were nearly stepping on us. I saw a cardiff hooligan run straight into the Chelsea pack only to get f*cking battered. Bricks were being thrown from both sides, I turned around and heard the loudest stampead of big big guys about 20 of them run straight into the police and Cardiff fans.

Nice to read an account of it from the other side, I would say it was pretty equal too and props to both sides. I think a lot of old Chelsea were out just put on a front, as you said most of them looked like they couldnt afford to watch them these days. And didnt expect Cardiff to be so game, as you say they wouldnt have fought if not provoked. But there was a lot of them mouthing and calling it on so it was bound to happen really, brought it on themselves.

Good post and good pics fella :)

Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:34 pm

Funny Plod.jpg

What the copper doing standing under the speed camera sign, reading his "How to Control a riot" manual?? :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:37 pm

Or "How to guarantee a conviction: Chapter 1. Fabricate any evidence" :lol:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:40 pm

blackswan wrote:I just might not be visiting for much longer as im living in 2010 not 1985.

I don't really understand that comment? We all live in 2010 and there is no option to live in 1985.. :roll:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:45 pm

LOL NB, I've tried zooming in on it, it appears to be in a evidence bag the only words I can make out are...

"...........he then proceeded to head butt my truncheon in a most aggresive manner" must have been written by the sergant!!! :roll:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:47 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:LOL NB, I've tried zooming in on it, it appears to be in a evidence bag the only words I can make out are...

"...........he then proceeded to head butt my truncheon in a most aggresive manner" must have been written by the sergant!!! :roll:

Just underneath that is "He ran into the open mouth of my alsatian dog, who found it hard to remove his teeth from the member of the public's groin area"

Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:53 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
Willy the Wombat wrote:LOL NB, I've tried zooming in on it, it appears to be in a evidence bag the only words I can make out are...

Just underneath that is "He ran into the open mouth of my alsatian dog, who found it hard to remove his teeth from the member of the public's groin area"

If only I could use the photoshop thing............... :(

Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:58 pm

onsilva wrote:Sorry I stand corrected yes it was 1970 the Chelsea v Leeds FA cup final.

No I'm not the new breed, I'm 23 years old. My dad took me to Chelsea games just before Ruud Hullit joined, we had players like John Spencer and Gavin Peacock playing for us. The Shed End, West End and Matthew Harding hardly existed back then

The shed hardly existed back then? strange comment. Although it did get run and emptied most weeks probably why you didnt notice its excistence.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:21 pm

What I mean by that is those stands were a construction site when I first started going to the bridge

Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:02 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:
Funny Plod.jpg

What the copper doing standing under the speed camera sign, reading his "How to Control a riot" manual?? :lol:

I think he's having a sly spliff.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:11 pm

onsilva wrote:What I mean by that is those stands were a construction site when I first started going to the bridge

lol....... ask your old man about the electric fence that had to be put up to protect the shed from real firms lol

Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:13 pm

Daya wrote:
onsilva wrote:What I mean by that is those stands were a construction site when I first started going to the bridge

lol....... ask your old man about the electric fence that had to be put up to protect the shed from real firms lol

ken bates what a beauty :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:17 pm

Daya wrote:

I went to the game it was put up/plugged in for, Tottenham in March 1985. I remember the GLC (not the Newport-based rap band, but the Greater London council) took an injunction out to stop it from being switched on

Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:21 pm

The blonde haired guy in front... Is Boris Johnson a Chelsea Headhunter..? :lol:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:23 pm

Splott-light wrote:Image

The blonde haired guy in front... Is Boris Johnson a Chelsea Headhunter..? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: boris

Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:25 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Splott-light wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: boris

Well Baz, decide for yourself: http://patrickgaley.files.wordpress.com ... nson_3.jpg :lol:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:36 pm

gavocity wrote:
onsilva wrote:Anyways when the game finished and all you lot were singing, I thought i can see the cardiff fans going to annoy chelsea fans but will only be disapointed because there were just family's and stuff in the game. Can I point out I wanted Cardiff to do well just as much as I wanted Chelsea to win. So me and my missus leave the game we walk out of the ground turn left only to see a horde of Cardiff fans barricaded by police hurling abuse at Chelsea supporters. Me and my missus moved to the opposite side of the road into a group of Chelsea supporters, little did we know these were Chelsea hooligans (I thought Chelsea hooligans died out years ago). I was taking careful notice of these guys and they didn't look like the type of people that could even afford a Chelsea ticket so they must of been drinking in the pubs waiting for all use to come out. After you stormed that pub bare Chelsea hench fuckers all shouted "Don't worry well go around the corner and kill em". This being Kings road that me and my missus had to follow because police horses were nearly stepping on us. I saw a cardiff hooligan run straight into the Chelsea pack only to get f*cking battered. Bricks were being thrown from both sides, I turned around and heard the loudest stampead of big big guys about 20 of them run straight into the police and Cardiff fans.

Nice to read an account of it from the other side, I would say it was pretty equal too and props to both sides. I think a lot of old Chelsea were out just put on a front, as you said most of them looked like they couldnt afford to watch them these days. And didnt expect Cardiff to be so game, as you say they wouldnt have fought if not provoked. But there was a lot of them mouthing and calling it on so it was bound to happen really, brought it on themselves.

Good post and good pics fella :)

Do you really believe that Chelsea only fought on Saturday because Cardiff provoked em?..If you believe that, then you a very green behind the ears fella..

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:35 pm

Look I'm just giving my opinion based on interpretation, I'm most likely wrong.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:40 pm

onsilva wrote:Look I'm just giving my opinion based on interpretation, I'm most likely wrong.

you are.... Chelsea could never fight and never will, f*cking plastic club full of foreingers.... in fact a club of wankers, your old man should have introduced you to a better life :lol: