Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

West Midlands Police

Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:11 pm

My mate is a Bristol City fan and he went up to watch them play WBA 2 weeks ago. He said the police were very in your face and provoked them alot. They made all the fans sit down and they threw a few bristol fans out of the ground.

Do you think they might try and provoke us during the demonstration and then try and drag our name through the dirt again. They may do this to prove it was right for Cardiff to be a bubble trip and then in future years we will have not many tickets.

Re: West Midlands Police

Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:15 pm

chippy909 wrote:My mate is a Bristol City fan and he went up to watch them play WBA 2 weeks ago. He said the police were very in your face and provoked them alot. They made all the fans sit down and they threw a few bristol fans out of the ground.

Do you think they might try and provoke us during the demonstration and then try and drag our name through the dirt again. They may do this to prove it was right for Cardiff to be a bubble trip and then in future years we will have not many tickets.

The media and our spotters are going, I reckon they wont try anything, Simon Insole reckons they will be ok.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:31 pm

aw thats ok then, because my mate said they were right dicks to them. The police made the fans sit down, i doubt they will be able to get 1200 plus Cardiff fans to sit down and not sing though lol

Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:32 pm

chippy909 wrote:aw thats ok then, because my mate said they were right dicks to them. The police made the fans sit down, i doubt they will be able to get 1200 plus Cardiff fans to sit down and not sing though lol

We never sit down when were away :lol:

Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:36 pm

they were bloody useless last time we were at west brom totally disorganised and all from the coaches got in after we went 1-0 up. Luckily for me I drove up but people were still streaming in at 3.25. Bloody useless