Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Chops had Diarrhea since Yesterday

Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:14 pm

Big Doubt for Today...he tried hard but was awful to be fair,,,worst game I have seen from him...much better when he went off...but hopefully he will get back to form soon...I think the club were given over a million quid at half time from the Football trust? Not sure never heard it properly...
Also it looked like TG was in the directors box Today loking very pleased with himself, all smiles...he must be a lucky charm?

Well lets have a good night Tonight and enjoy the win...

Re: Chops had Diarrhea since Yesterday

Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:43 pm

corky if he had that he shouldn't be playing . The same could be said about Ledley if he does need an op as reported in the echo .

No these excuses doesen't wash with me

play players who are only 100 per cent fit

Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:45 pm

Agreed, but chopra wants to play all the time even with injury
i thought mccormack was better than him when he come on today
mccormack maybe should have started if chopra had diarrhea

Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:00 pm

Glad we won end of, i think Ross should play in the week.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:44 pm

corky wrote:Big Doubt for Today...he tried hard but was awful to be fair,,,worst game I have seen from him...much better when he went off...but hopefully he will get back to form soon...I think the club were given over a million quid at half time from the Football trust? Not sure never heard it properly...
Also it looked like TG was in the directors box Today loking very pleased with himself, all smiles...he must be a lucky charm?

hey paul now you mention TG being in the grandstand did you notice the big screen showing an attendance of 21000 whilst ali gave it as much less
do you think that was more bullshit for our malaysian visitor

Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:47 pm

I had the shits yestereday as well. I didnt play very well either.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:24 pm

hey paul now you mention TG being in the grandstand did you notice the big screen showing an attendance of 21000 whilst ali gave it as much less
do you think that was more bullshit for our malaysian visitor

Yes I seen that...my mate was near TG and the Riddler...he said he was a very happy man..I don't think they will put up with PR for long, and hopefully they will take over and the club has a Total fresh start.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:44 pm

corky wrote:Big Doubt for Today...he tried hard but was awful to be fair,,,worst game I have seen from him...much better when he went off...but hopefully he will get back to form soon...I think the club were given over a million quid at half time from the Football trust? Not sure never heard it properly...

Cheers for the info Corky.