Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Very Happy with that as the players battled

Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:55 pm

For 90 minutes, thats all we ask for . I will take a 1 nil win any time. Poor team Preston, but City were up for it and the crowd were behind them all the way.
We needed that win so badly. Dont know whats up with Chops he stormed off down the tunnel, when DJ Substituted him. Great save from Marshal in the first half. Well done Burke for scoring and I love your great runs.
The only thing that annoyed me, the crowd clapped them at the end and no more than 4 players clamped us.
But I am happy with 3pts. I can now have a good weekend.

Re: Very Happy with that as the players battled

Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:57 pm

Chops was injured wasn't he? Straight off for treatment.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:58 pm

Ye i thought everybody played well, nice to see a change in midfield Scimeca played well he got stuck in. Hudson Gerrard and McNaughton were top qaulity and Ledley was a bit better today. Is Bothroyd suspened now after his 5 yellow? We will miss him for WBA, with only Chopra and McCormack up top.

But a much better display from the BLUEBIRDS \../ <..> \../ <..>

Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:59 pm

Dreamlike or Chic wrote:Chops was injured wasn't he? Straight off for treatment.

OH cheers for letting me know, hope he is ok.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:01 pm

chippy909 wrote:Ye i thought everybody played well, nice to see a change in midfield Scimeca played well he got stuck in. Hudson Gerrard and McNaughton were top qaulity and Ledley was a bit better today. Is Bothroyd suspened now after his 5 yellow? We will miss him for WBA, with only Chopra and McCormack up top.

But a much better display from the BLUEBIRDS \../ <..> \../ <..>

Yes well done Scimeca, we will miss Bothroyd.
I am off for a chinese to celebrate :lol: , be back on later.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:31 pm

Much more fight in the players today, a good battling performance, and a well deserved 3 points

Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:For 90 minutes, thats all we ask for . I will take a 1 nil win any time. Poor team Preston, but City were up for it and the crowd were behind them all the way.
We needed that win so badly. Dont know whats up with Chops he stormed off down the tunnel, when DJ Substituted him. Great save from Marshal in the first half. Well done Burke for scoring and I love your great runs.
The only thing that annoyed me, the crowd clapped them at the end and no more than 4 players clamped us.

Chopra was suffering from the squits.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:42 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:For 90 minutes, thats all we ask for . I will take a 1 nil win any time. Poor team Preston, but City were up for it and the crowd were behind them all the way.

Chopra was suffering from the squits.

Running down the tunnel for a pony or a clean pair of strides.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:26 pm

It was a breath of fresh air, fantastic performance from the lads..
shame to see ledley pull up, he was having a decent game and hats of to kev mcnaughton for that block on the line just after half time
BLUEBIRDS!!!

Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:30 pm

i thought ricky made all the difference today
it would be nice to see him and mcphail in midfield but a long way to go as preston were poor and we were as bad first half