Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DO THE AYATOLLAH IF YOUR GOING TONIGHT!!

Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:46 pm

Lets see how many are actually going tonight?

To watch Wales vs Switzerland

Re: DO THE AYATOLLAH IF YOUR GOING TONIGHT!!

Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:55 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:39 pm

i would be going but am skint and gotta work :( its the big game of the weekend for me :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:23 pm

i would rather watch paint dry than wales playing fecking boring and a waste of money people pull out with a runny nose for god sake,we will always be shit and nothing will change :old:

Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:25 pm

1977, do you still think toshack is in charge or something by any chance? because youre about a year behind everyone else!

besides, too skint to go but will be watching on TV and already got my bet on wales to win 2-1 14/1 and a cheeky accumulator! :D

Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:27 pm

jooshy wrote:1977, do you still think toshack is in charge or something by any chance? because youre about a year behind everyone else!

besides, too skint to go but will be watching on TV and already got my bet on wales to win 2-1 14/1 and a cheeky accumulator! :D

why am i a year behind speed will not change anything its the same players as before and will take years to get any better once the younger players come through but that will take a miricle :lol:

Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:22 pm

well if the last two games are anything to go by we will be fine and our world cup group is not the hardest aswell to me speed looks like hes changed them the only thing wee need is consistency

Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:15 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:i would rather watch paint dry than wales playing fecking boring and a waste of money people pull out with a runny nose for god sake,we will always be shit and nothing will change :old:

Bet you were there for Italy, Russia and England weren't you, you little scamp

I'll be there as always