Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My Academy - Sponsors!

Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:33 am

Hey fellow Bluebirds

ive been coaching now for nearly a year and currently have a 'mini-kickers' side of 4/5 year olds. After approaching the chairman of a former club of mine we now have good backing and a great board to help with the running of our new academy of which Im head coach :ayatollah:
the aim of the academy is to introduce Football to children at a young age so when they can play (under 8's) they have a head-start and already know the values of teamwork etc etc

we are currently looking for sponsorship locally, preferably in the Barry/Vale area

if anybody is willing or knows of contacts myself, and especially the lads from the academy, would be extremely grateful. We have the equipment and more importantly, the boys have the right attitude and there's a few that at this early age, that are already showing signs of possible bright futures.

One of the ideas for sponsorship is to have a huge banner made, so when we are doing outdoor sessions, the sponsors name is clearly visible in an area which attracts a large amount of famlies (Romilly Park). A spread in all the local newspapers and of course, a space on our training kit.

I am in the process of on-going meetings with the chairman to arrange costs of sponsorship though I already know it will be very cheap for the return of advertising!!!

does anyone know if the club may be interested in helping out?

any help would be appreciated :ayatollah: