Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HELP Any bt engineers/ or someone in the know here

Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:06 am

Need help as my friends broadband keeps going off they keep on fixing it but it still keeps happening, they reckon its to do with bt upgrading the line and putting in the wrong codes any help would be much appreciated, or direct phone number to ring, not indian many thanks

Re: HELP Any bt engineers/ or someone in the know here

Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:38 am

Having the same problems with them too. First degree clowns.

Number you need is 0800 800 154 but don't expect miracles mate, usual thing with their standard answers etc...

Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:04 pm

Igovernor wrote:Need help as my friends broadband keeps going off they keep on fixing it but it still keeps happening, they reckon its to do with bt upgrading the line and putting in the wrong codes any help would be much appreciated, or direct phone number to ring, not indian many thanks

Out of interest is your Sky box plugged in to the phone line by any chance? Or what other phones ect are plugged in around the house?

Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:39 pm

My son had a similar problem, they baffled him with science and charged him for engineer call out to no avail. My lad checked the interior box and switched the main phone line into the temp socket and then checked the main outside and noticed loose wires from the weather and rectified the problem. BT eh, its good to talk.