Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

General Custer.

Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:46 pm

Rides into camp, sees the sergant major and says"son iv been on the trail for fourty days and havent had any females, so whats the score round these here parts?". SM says "well mr Custer sir when we alls gets horny we go to the I.R jump in the .W.W and bang an I.S" Custer looks confused, SM says " go to I.R Injian Reservation jump in W.W Wigwam and bang I.S Injian Slapper.." Oh " custer replies and off he goes.
Several Hours later The SM see Custer who has been battered black and blue " Mr Custer sir what has happened?" Well i was over in the IR Banging an IS in a WW when the FBI came in." What the feds?,"NO A f*cking BIG INJIAN....

Re: General Custer.

Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:15 pm

Custer had an Irish scout, who'd been sent out ahead and to return as soon as he seen any hostile Indians, well after three days he returned to camp for supplies and reported he'd seen no hostile Indians, then suddenly 8,000 of them swooped down and wiped them all out, except for Custer, his horse and Paddy the scout..

Custer turned to Paddy and said "I thought you said there were no hostile Indians out there" and Paddy replied "well, when I seen them, they were singing and dancing". ;)