Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I hope beckham reads my comment on his facebook fan page...

Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:49 pm

Beckhams facebook Post ''
Believe it or not, tomorrow is the 10th anniversary of the England v Greece qualifier, time certainly flies...I've recorded a few of my thoughts on the match and I'll be posting them up today and tomorrow...''

‎My Comment
''1 of yet another monumental world cup failure's , england knocked out of the world cup because someone got sent off well in becks , what a legend! really made up for it against portugal was a great penalty, served your country proud i couldn't of done it any better myself, leaving your boyhood club for the judas all stars, I will always remember you for your modelin though! you'v been my inspiration, and every time i use my gillette razor I think of you , take a bow son, you'l be needed next year the way things are going''.

:lol: :ayatollah:

Re: I hope beckham reads my comment on his facebook fan page...

Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:00 am

ccfc_cotta wrote:Beckhams facebook Post ''
Believe it or not, tomorrow is the 10th anniversary of the England v Greece qualifier, time certainly flies...I've recorded a few of my thoughts on the match and I'll be posting them up today and tomorrow...''

‎My Comment
''1 of yet another monumental world cup failure's , england knocked out of the world cup because someone got sent off well in becks , what a legend! really made up for it against portugal was a great penalty, served your country proud i couldn't of done it any better myself, leaving your boyhood club for the judas all stars, I will always remember you for your modelin though! you'v been my inspiration, and every time i use my gillette razor I think of you , take a bow son, you'l be needed next year the way things are going''.

who got sent off in 2002 for them? i seem to remember them playing against 10 men after ronaldinho had got sent off.

Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:22 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:Beckhams facebook Post ''

‎My Comment

Do you honestly think he will care what you have got to say?

Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:11 pm

i dont think he will read it if im honest,
fair do's
there are some right tossers on this forum

:ayatollah:

Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:16 pm

David Beckham estimated net worth of $219 million (£135m)

http://www.therichest.org/celebnetworth ... net-worth/

Dont think he'd care in a gazillion years.