Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

how many goals will gestade get this season?

Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:59 pm

i think if gestade starts more regualy along side miller or earnie. i think he has the potential to get at least 10 goals this season, which wouldn't be a bad return considering hes still young and lots of potential to do well in this leauge. when i have seen him play he wins the majority of aerial battles and is getting in good positions for scoring oppurtunities i feel that if gestade can be more clinical in the final third (which i believe he will in time) he can be a force in this division. :ayatollah:

Re: how many goals will gestade get this season?

Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:23 am

I think that if he works on his finish in the final third and his heading at goal. I think 10 then cause his goals against Charlton and Leicester certainly proved he can score from range.

Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:02 pm

i wouldnt think it be alot at the moment. still lot of polishing off to do but ill say only about 7 this year which is decent for aplayer who have not even scored that in professional football anyway.

Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:02 pm

i wouldnt think it be alot at the moment. still lot of polishing off to do but ill say only about 7 this year which is decent for aplayer who have not even scored that in professional football anyway.

Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:48 pm

5 probably

Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:50 pm

4/5, But think they will be big goals for us :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:58 pm

I like Gestede and I think he will be a major asset to us over the years.

The question though is will he score 20 goals this season (which is what a Promotion Striker should achieve) and I personally dont think he will get that.

He will be a valuable player though