Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Annis Abraham - human laxative

Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Went to get some diesel after work tonight from Castleton garage. Filled up, got an Echo, pushed the door open as usual,and almost crapped my kecks.........there were posters of Annis' face(the new book cover) all over the place.
It was like walking into a Kray twins lookalike convention.
I know it might have shown a more feminine side, but a smile or a thumbs up and cheeky wink might have made it more ;customer friendly'?? OAP's shop in there you know!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Annis Abraham - human laxative

Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:40 pm

Bluemellons wrote:Went to get some diesel after work tonight from Castleton garage. Filled up, got an Echo, pushed the door open as usual,and almost crapped my kecks.........there were posters of Annis' face(the new book cover) all over the place.
It was like walking into a Kray twins lookalike convention.
I know it might have shown a more feminine side, but a smile or a thumbs up and cheeky wink might have made it more ;customer friendly'?? OAP's shop in there you know!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Cheers Bluemellons at least the posters made you look at them :lol: :ayatollah:
They did the job :lol: :ayatollah:

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/ :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:43 pm

They kept the kids out!! :lol: and shoplifting has fallen 99.9% sinse the Posters went up. But calls to Crimestoppers went up a massive 72.3 % :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:15 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:They kept the kids out!! :lol: and shoplifting has fallen 99.9% sinse the Posters went up. But calls to Crimestoppers went up a massive 72.3 % :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Thank you Steve :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:They kept the kids out!! :lol: and shoplifting has fallen 99.9% sinse the Posters went up. But calls to Crimestoppers went up a massive 72.3 % :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No problem Annis thanks for my picture in your book, and thanks for the call back this Morning, after you said got to go Carls on the phone ring you back. :lol: :lol:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

No problem Annis thanks for my picture in your book, and thanks for the call back this Morning, after you said got to go Carls on the phone ring you back. :lol: :lol:

:oops:
Sorry Mate

Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:57 pm

I smell a rat....popped in tonight and there's one copy left.....and the top corner has been thumbed. Has the bored shop assistant been reading about away days shenanagins??? :lol:
I'd get around there and quiz him! :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:27 pm

Bluemellons wrote:I smell a rat....popped in tonight and there's one copy left.....and the top corner has been thumbed. Has the bored shop assistant been reading about away days shenanagins??? :lol:
I'd get around there and quiz him! :ayatollah:

:lol:

Your getting worse :lol:

You prob read the book every time you pop in :lol: :ayatollah: